Local conflict and development projects in Indonesia : part of the problem or part of a solution ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William Easterly & Ross Levine, 1997.
"Africa's Growth Tragedy: Policies and Ethnic Divisions,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1203-1250.
- Easterly, W & Levine, R, 1996. "Africa's Growth Tragedy : Policies and Ethnic Divisions," Papers 536, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- Pritchett, Lant & Woolcock, Michael, 2004. "Solutions When the Solution is the Problem: Arraying the Disarray in Development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 191-212, February.
- Vijayendra Rao & Ana Maria Ibanez, 2005. "The Social Impact of Social Funds in Jamaica: A 'Participatory Econometric' Analysis of Targeting, Collective Action, and Participation in Community-Driven Development," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(5), pages 788-838.
- Benjamin A. Olken, 2007.
"Monitoring Corruption: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Indonesia,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 115, pages 200-249.
- Benjamin Olken, 2005. "Monitoring corruption: Evidence from a field experiment in indonesia," Natural Field Experiments 00317, The Field Experiments Website.
- Benjamin A. Olken, 2005. "Monitoring Corruption: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Indonesia," NBER Working Papers 11753, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barron, Patrick & Kaiser, Kai & Pradhan, Menno, 2004. "Local conflict in Indonesia : Measuring incidence and identifying patterns," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3384, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Labonne, Julien & Chase, Robert S., 2008. "Do community-driven development projects enhance social capital ? evidence from the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4678, The World Bank.
- Deepa Narayan & Lant Pritchett & Soumya Kapoor, 2009. "Moving Out of Poverty : Volume 2. Success from the Bottom Up," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 11838, April.
- Julien LABONNE & Adama BAH & Jean-Louis ARCAND, 2010. "Conflict, Ideology and Foreign Aid," Working Papers 201021, CERDI.
- Travers Barclay Child, 2017. "We Don’t Need No Education: Reconstruction and Conflict across Afghanistan," HiCN Working Papers 244, Households in Conflict Network.
- Alexandre Marc & Alys Willman & Ghazia Aslam & Michelle Rebosio & Kanishka Balasuriya, 2013. "Societal Dynamics and Fragility : Engaging Societies in Responding to Fragile Situations," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 12222, April.
- Thomas Vervisch & Kristof Titeca & Koen Vlassenroot & Johan Braeckman, 2013. "Social Capital and Post-Conflict Reconstruction in Burundi: The Limits of Community-based Reconstruction," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 44(1), pages 147-174, January.
- Labonne, Julien & Chase, Robert S., 2011. "Do community-driven development projects enhance social capital? Evidence from the Philippines," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 348-358, November.
- Barron, Patrick & Kaiser, Kai & Pradhan, Menno, 2009. "Understanding Variations in Local Conflict: Evidence and Implications from Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 698-713, March.
More about this item
KeywordsPost Conflict Reintegration; Development Economics&Aid Effectiveness; Education and Society; Rural Poverty Reduction; Population Policies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-04-28 (Development)
- NEP-PPM-2007-04-28 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .