Indebtedness and macroeconomic imbalances in a monetary-union DSGE model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernanke, Ben S. & Gertler, Mark & Gilchrist, Simon, 1999.
"The financial accelerator in a quantitative business cycle framework,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 21, pages 1341-1393
- Ben Bernanke & Mark Gertler & Simon Gilchrist, 1998. "The Financial Accelerator in a Quantitative Business Cycle Framework," NBER Working Papers 6455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernanke, B. & Gertler, M. & Gilchrist, S., 1998. "The Financial Accelerator in a Quantitative Business Cycle Framework," Working Papers 98-03, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Bi, Huixin, 2012.
"Sovereign default risk premia, fiscal limits, and fiscal policy,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 389-410.
- Huixin Bi, 2010. "Sovereign Default Risk Premia, Fiscal Limits and Fiscal Policy," Caepr Working Papers 2010-007, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Huixin Bi, 2011. "Sovereign Default Risk Premia, Fiscal Limits and Fiscal Policy," Staff Working Papers 11-10, Bank of Canada.
- Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2002.
"Anticipated Ramsey Reforms and the Uniform Taxation Principle: the Role of International Financial Markets,"
Departmental Working Papers
200210, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Schmitt-Grohé, Stephanie & Uribe, Martín, 2003. "Anticipated Ramsey reforms and the uniform taxation principle: the role of international financial markets," Working Paper Series 210, European Central Bank.
- Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2003. "Anticipated Ramsey Reforms and the Uniform Taxation Principle: the Role of International Financial Markets," NBER Working Papers 9862, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schmitt-Grohé, Stephanie & Uribe, Martín, 2002. "Anticipated Ramsey Reforms and the Uniform Taxation Principle: The Role of International Financial Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 3438, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Coenen, Günter & McAdam, Peter & Straub, Roland, 2008.
"Tax reform and labour-market performance in the euro area: A simulation-based analysis using the New Area-Wide Model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 2543-2583, August.
- McAdam, Peter & Straub, Roland & Coenen, Günter, 2007. "Tax reform and labour-market performance in the euro area: a simulation-based analysis using the New Area-Wide Model," Working Paper Series 747, European Central Bank.
- Erceg, Christopher J. & Lindé, Jesper, 2013.
"Fiscal consolidation in a currency union: Spending cuts vs. tax hikes,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 422-445.
- Christopher J. Erceg & Jesper Lindé, 2012. "Fiscal consolidation in a currency union: spending cuts vs. tax hikes," International Finance Discussion Papers 1063, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Erceg, Christopher & Lindé, Jesper, 2012. "Fiscal Consolidation in a Currency Union: Spending Cuts vs. Tax Hikes," CEPR Discussion Papers 9155, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nathalie Chusseau & Michel Dumont, 2012. "Growing Income Inequalities in Advanced," Working Papers hal-00993359, HAL.
- Smets, Frank & Wouters, Raf, 2002. "An estimated stochastic dynamic general equilibrium model of the euro area," Working Paper Series 0171, European Central Bank.
- Ian Christensen & Ali Dib, 2008. "The Financial Accelerator in an Estimated New Keynesian Model," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(1), pages 155-178, January.
- Christoffel, Kai & Kilponen, Juha & Jaccard, Ivan, 2011. "Government bond risk premia and the cyclicality of fiscal policy," Working Paper Series 1411, European Central Bank.
- Atta-Mensah, Joseph & Dib, Ali, 2008.
"Bank lending, credit shocks, and the transmission of Canadian monetary policy,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 159-176.
- Joseph Atta-Mensah & Ali Dib, 2003. "Bank Lending, Credit Shocks, and the Transmission of Canadian Monetary Policy," Staff Working Papers 03-9, Bank of Canada.
- Kirill Borissov & Stéphane Lambrecht, 2012. "The dynamics of income inequality in a growth model with human capital and occupational choice," Working Papers hal-00993322, HAL.
- Nathalie Chusseau & Michel Dumont, 2012. "Growing income inequalities in advanced countries," Working Papers 260, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Calvo, Guillermo A., 1983. "Staggered prices in a utility-maximizing framework," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 383-398, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Perego, Erica R. & Vermeulen, Wessel N., 2016.
"Macro-economic determinants of European stock and government bond correlations: A tale of two regions,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 214-232.
- Erica R. PEREGO & Wessel N. VERMEULEN, 2013. "Macroeconomic determinants of European stock and government bond correlations: A tale of two regions," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2013013, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomic divergences; euro area; DSGE; risk premium; pro-cyclical fiscal policy; spillover effects;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-08-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2014-08-20 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2014-08-20 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-OPM-2014-08-20 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-00996622. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.