Report NEP-OPM-2014-08-20This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kenneth Rogoff & Takeshi Tashiro, "undated". "Japan's Exorbitant Privilege," Working Paper 188831, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Maria Gelman & Axel Jochem & Stefan Reitz & Mark P. Taylor, 2014. "Real Financial Market Exchange Rates and Capital Flows," Kiel Working Papers 1945, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Hiro Ito & Menzie Chinn, 2014. "ï»¿ï»¿The Rise of the â€œRedbackâ€ and the Peopleâ€™s Republic of Chinaâ€™s Capital Account Liberalization : An Empirical Analysis of the Determinants of Invoicing Currencies," Macroeconomics Working Papers 24157, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Florina-Cristina Badarau & Florence Huart & Ibrahima Sangaré, 2013. "Indebtedness and macroeconomic imbalances in a monetary-union DSGE model," Working Papers hal-00996622, HAL.
- Ennis, Huberto M., 2014. "A Simple General Equilibrium Model of Large Excess Reserves," Working Paper 14-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Layal Mansour, 2014. "The Power of International Reserves: the impossible trinity becomes possible," Working Papers 1420, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Joong S Kang & Jay C Shambaugh, 2014. "Progress Towards External Adjustment in the Euro Area Periphery and the Baltics," IMF Working Papers 14/131, International Monetary Fund.
- Camille Cornand & Pauline Gandré & Céline Gimet, 2014. "Increase in home bias in the Eurozone debt crisis: the role of domestic shocks," Working Papers 1419, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Hideaki Hirata, "undated". "Preference Shocks, International Frictions, and International Business Cycles," Working Paper 187751, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- M. Fatih Ekinci & F. Pinar Erdem & Zübeyir Kilinc, 2014. "Credit Growth, Current Account and Financial Depth," Working Papers 1421, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Natalia Drzewoszewska & Michal Bernard Pietrzak & Justyna Wilk & Stanislaw Matusik, 2013. "Gravity model of trade flows between European Union countries in the era of globalization," Working Papers 27/2013, Institute of Economic Research, revised Jul 2013.
- Fidel Perez-Sebastian & Ohad Raveh, 2014. "Natural Resources, Decentralization, and Risk Sharing: Can resource booms unify nations?," OxCarre Working Papers 142, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Eduardo Olaberría, 2014. "US Long Term Interest Rates and Capital Flows to Emerging Economies," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1155, OECD Publishing.
- Lavinia Rotili, 2014. "The Euro effects on intermediate and final exports," Working Papers 7/14, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Matthew Greenwood-Nimmo & Viet Hoang Nguyen & Yongcheol Shin, 2014. "Quantifying Informational Linkages in a Global Model of Currency Spot Markets," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2014n17, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Samuel Wills, 2012. "Optimal Monetary Responses to Oil Discoveries," Discussion Papers 1408, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM), revised Apr 2014.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & K. Alper & L. Pereira da Silva, 2014. "Sudden Floods, Macroprudential Regulation and Stability in an Open Economy," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 191, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.