Gravity model of trade flows between European Union countries in the era of globalization
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Natalia Drzewoszewska, 2014. "Searching for the Appropriate Measure of Multilateral Trade-Resistance Terms in the Gravity Model of Bilateral Trade Flows," Dynamic Econometric Models, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 14, pages 29-49.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational trade; European Union; globalization; gravity model of trade flows; panel model;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-08-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2014-08-20 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INT-2014-08-20 (International Trade)
- NEP-OPM-2014-08-20 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pes:wpaper:2013:no27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adam P. Balcerzak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibgtopl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .