L'impact du coût de l'énergie sur la compétitivité de l'industrie manufacturière
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kinnaman, Thomas C., 2011. "The economic impact of shale gas extraction: A review of existing studies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(7), pages 1243-1249, May.
- Bordigoni, Mathieu & Hita, Alain & Le Blanc, Gilles, 2012. "Role of embodied energy in the European manufacturing industry: Application to short-term impacts of a carbon tax," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 335-350.
- Gerlagh, Reyer & Mathys, Nicole A., 2011. "Energy Abundance, Trade and Industry Location," Sustainable Development Papers 99639, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Damien Demailly & Philippe Quirion, 2006. "CO2 abatement, competitiveness and leakage in the European cement industry under the EU ETS: Grandfathering vs. output-based allocation," Post-Print halshs-00639327, HAL.
- François Lescaroux & Valérie Mignon, 2008. "Déterminants du prix du pétrole et impacts sur l'économie," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 23(2), pages 179-214.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2013-12-15 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-00916123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.