Energy Abundance, Trade and Industry Location
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mulder, Peter & de Groot, Henri L.F., 2013.
"Dutch sectoral energy intensity developments in international perspective, 1987–2005,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 501-512.
- Henri de Groot & Peter Mulder, 2011. "Dutch Sectoral Energy Intensity Developments in International Perspective, 1987–2005," CPB Discussion Paper 190, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Peter Mulder & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2012. "Dutch Sectoral Energy Intensity Developments in International Perspective, 1987-2005," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-049/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Mathieu Bordigoni, 2013. "L'impact du coût de l'énergie sur la compétitivité de l'industrie manufacturière," Working Papers hal-00916123, HAL.
- Misato Sato & Karsten Neuhoff & Verena Graichen & Katja Schumacher & Felix Matthes, 2013. "Sectors under scrutiny � Evaluation of indicators to assess the risk of carbon leakage in the UK and Germany," GRI Working Papers 113, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Abay Mulatu & Ada Wossink, 2014.
"Environmental Regulation and Location of Industrialized Agricultural Production in Europe,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 90(3), pages 509-537.
- Abay Mulatu & Ada Wossink, 2012. "Environmental regulation and location of industrialised agricultural production in Europe," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1215, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Sato, Misato & Dechezleprêtre, Antoine, 2015.
"Asymmetric industrial energy prices and international trade,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(S1), pages 130-141.
- Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Misato Sato, 2015. "Asymmetric Industrial Energy Prices and International Trade," CEP Discussion Papers dp1337, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Sato, Misato & Dechezlepretre, Antoine, 2015. "Asymmetric industrial energy prices and international trade," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63634, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Misato Sato & Antoine Dechezlepr�tre, 2015. "Asymmetric industrial energy prices and international trade," GRI Working Papers 178, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Sato, Misato & Dechezlepretre, Antoine, 2015. "Asymmetric industrial energy prices and international trade," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61278, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Antoine Dechezlepr�tre & Caterina Gennaioli & Ralf Martin & Mirabelle Mu�ls, 2014. "Searching for carbon leaks in multinational companies," GRI Working Papers 165, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Peter H. Egger & Michaela Kesina & Sergey Nigai, 2013. "Contagious Energy Prices," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 349-362, March.
- Wan, Jun & Baylis, Kathy & Mulder, Peter, 2015. "Trade-facilitated technology spillovers in energy productivity convergence processes across EU countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 253-264.
- Frédéric Branger, Philippe Quirion, Julien Chevallier, 2017. "Carbon Leakage and Competitiveness of Cement and Steel Industries Under the EU ETS: Much Ado About Nothing," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3).
- Peter Egger & Sergey Nigai, 2015. "Energy Demand and Trade in General Equilibrium," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 60(2), pages 191-213, February.
- Irina Hotz, 2012. "Energy endowments, barriers to trade and industry location in Chinese provinces," IRENE Working Papers 12-02, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade and the Environment; Pollution Haven; Factor Endowments; Industry Location;
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2011-02-12 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2011-02-12 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-02-12 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INT-2011-02-12 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2011.03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .