Energy Abundance, Trade and Industry Location
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wan, Jun & Baylis, Kathy & Mulder, Peter, 2015. "Trade-facilitated technology spillovers in energy productivity convergence processes across EU countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 253-264.
- Frédéric Branger, Philippe Quirion, Julien Chevallier, 2017.
"Carbon Leakage and Competitiveness of Cement and Steel Industries Under the EU ETS: Much Ado About Nothing,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3).
- Frédéric Branger & Philippe Quirion & Julien Chevallier, 2017. "Carbon leakage and competitiveness of cement and steel industries under the EU ETS: much ado about nothing," Post-Print hal-02875960, HAL.
- Abay Mulatu & Ada Wossink, 2014.
"Environmental Regulation and Location of Industrialized Agricultural Production in Europe,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 90(3), pages 509-537.
- Abay Mulatu & Ada Wossink, 2012. "Environmental regulation and location of industrialised agricultural production in Europe," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1215, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Mulder, Peter & de Groot, Henri L.F., 2013.
"Dutch sectoral energy intensity developments in international perspective, 1987–2005,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 501-512.
- Henri de Groot & Peter Mulder, 2011. "Dutch Sectoral Energy Intensity Developments in International Perspective, 1987–2005," CPB Discussion Paper 190.rdf, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Peter Mulder & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2012. "Dutch Sectoral Energy Intensity Developments in International Perspective, 1987-2005," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-049/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Antoine Dechezlepr�tre & Caterina Gennaioli & Ralf Martin & Mirabelle Mu�ls, 2014.
"Searching for carbon leaks in multinational companies,"
GRI Working Papers
165, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Caterina Gennaioli & Ralf Martin & Mirabelle Muûls & Thomas Stoerk, 2019. "Searching for Carbon Leaks in Multinational Companies," Working Papers 97, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Caterina Gennaioli & Ralf Martin & Mirabelle Muûls & Thomas Stoerk, 2019. "Searching for Carbon Leaks in Multinational Companies," CEP Discussion Papers dp1601, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Peter H. Egger & Michaela Kesina & Sergey Nigai, 2013. "Contagious Energy Prices," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 349-362, March.
- Irina Hotz, 2012. "Energy endowments, barriers to trade and industry location in Chinese provinces," IRENE Working Papers 12-02, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Misato Sato & Karsten Neuhoff & Verena Graichen & Katja Schumacher & Felix Matthes, 2013. "Sectors under scrutiny � Evaluation of indicators to assess the risk of carbon leakage in the UK and Germany," GRI Working Papers 113, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Sato, Misato & Dechezleprêtre, Antoine, 2015.
"Asymmetric industrial energy prices and international trade,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(S1), pages 130-141.
- Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Misato Sato, 2015. "Asymmetric Industrial Energy Prices and International Trade," CEP Discussion Papers dp1337, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Sato, Misato & Dechezlepretre, Antoine, 2015. "Asymmetric industrial energy prices and international trade," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63634, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Misato Sato & Antoine Dechezlepr�tre, 2015. "Asymmetric industrial energy prices and international trade," GRI Working Papers 178, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Sato, Misato & Dechezlepretre, Antoine, 2015. "Asymmetric industrial energy prices and international trade," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61278, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Reyer Gerlagh, Nicole A. Mathys and Thomas O. Michielsen, 2015. "Energy Abundance, Trade and Specialization," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3).
- Peter Egger & Sergey Nigai, 2015. "Energy Demand and Trade in General Equilibrium," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 60(2), pages 191-213, February.
- Mathieu Bordigoni, 2013. "L'impact du coût de l'énergie sur la compétitivité de l'industrie manufacturière," Working Papers hal-00916123, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade and the Environment; Pollution Haven; Factor Endowments; Industry Location;
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CWA-2011-02-12 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2011-02-12 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-02-12 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INT-2011-02-12 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2011.03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask barbara racah to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.