Report NEP-INT-2011-02-12This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bhattacharya, Rudrani & Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2011. "Export versus FDI in services," Working Papers 11/77, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Balistreri , Edward J. & Tarr, David G., 2011. "Services liberalization in preferential trade arrangements : the case of Kenya," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5552, The World Bank.
- Reyer Gerlagh & Nicole A. Mathys, 2011. "Energy Abundance, Trade and Industry Location," Working Papers 2011.03, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Florian Mayneris, 2010. "Entry on Export Markets and Firm-Level Performance Growth: Intra-Industrial Convergence or Divergence?," Working Papers 2010.153, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Armando Silva, 2011. "Financial constraints and exports: evidence from Portuguese manufacturing firms," FEP Working Papers 402, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- José De Sousa & Julie Lochard, 2010. "Trade and Colonial Status," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 10-12, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- MIYAGIWA, Kaz & SONG, Huasheng & VANDENBUSSCHE, Hylke, 2010. "Innovation, antidumping and retaliation," CORE Discussion Papers 2010064, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Patnaik, Ila & Gupta, Abhijit Sen & Shah, Ajay, 2010. "Determinants of Trade Misinvoicing," Working Papers 10/75, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Giovanni Peri & Greg C. Wright, 2010. "Immigration, Offshoring and American Jobs," Working Papers 2010.145, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Joachim Wagner, 2011. "Productivity and International Firm Activities: What do we know?," Working Paper Series in Economics 194, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Michael S. Michael & Sajal Lahiri & Panos Hatzipanayotou, 2011. "Domestic and Trade Tax Reforms in the Presence of a Public Good and Different Neutrality Conditions," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 04-2011, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Docquier, Frederic & Ozden, Caglar & Peri, Giovanni, 2011. "The wage effects of immigration and emigration," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5556, The World Bank.
- Garima Vasishtha & Philipp Maier, 2011. "The Impact of the Global Business Cycle on Small Open Economies: A FAVAR Approach for Canada," Staff Working Papers 11-2, Bank of Canada.