Entry on Export Markets and Firm-Level Performance Growth: Intra-Industrial Convergence or Divergence?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Fang, 2014. "Complementarities between R&D investment and exporting—Evidence from China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 217-227.
More about this item
KeywordsExport Decision; Investment; Firm Heterogeneity;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2011-02-12 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2011-02-12 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2011-02-12 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INT-2011-02-12 (International Trade)
- NEP-SBM-2011-02-12 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2010.153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .