Report NEP-ENT-2011-02-12This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Fritsch, 2011. "The effect of new business formation on regional development - Empirical evidence, interpretation, and avenues for further research," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-006, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Gerrit de Wit & Mercedes Teruel, 2011. "Determinants of high-growth firms," Scales Research Reports H201107, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Martin Binder & Alex Coad, 2010. "Life satisfaction and self-employment: A matching approach," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2010-20, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Florian Noseleit, 2011. "Entrepreneurship, structural change, and economic growth," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1104, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jan 2011.
- Block, Joern & Spiegel, Frank, 2011. "Family Firms and Regional Innovation Activity: Evidence from the German Mittelstand," MPRA Paper 28604, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Holger Breinlich & Stefan Niemann & Edna Solomon, 2010. "A Portrait of firm Expansion and Contraction Channels," Economics Discussion Papers 693, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Martin Gächter & Peter Schwazer & Engelbert Theurl, 2011. "Entry and Exit of Physicians in a two-tiered public/private Health Care System," Working Papers 2011-05, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Marco Capasso & Elena Cefis & Koen Frenken, 2011. "Spatial differentiation in industrial dynamics A core-periphery analysis based on the Pavitt-Miozzo-Soete taxonomy," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1103, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jan 2011.
- Florian Mayneris, 2010. "Entry on Export Markets and Firm-Level Performance Growth: Intra-Industrial Convergence or Divergence?," Working Papers 2010.153, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean & TAROLA, Ornella, 2010. "Product innovation and market acquisition of firms," CORE Discussion Papers 2010078, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Armando Silva, 2011. "Financial constraints and exports: evidence from Portuguese manufacturing firms," FEP Working Papers 402, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.