Report NEP-ENT-2011-02-12This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Fritsch, 2011. "The effect of new business formation on regional development - Empirical evidence, interpretation, and avenues for further research," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-006, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Gerrit de Wit & Mercedes Teruel, 2011. "Determinants of high-growth firms," Scales Research Reports H201107, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Martin Binder & Alex Coad, 2010. "Life satisfaction and self-employment: A matching approach," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2010-20, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Florian Noseleit, 2011. "Entrepreneurship, structural change, and economic growth," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1104, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2011.
- Block, Joern & Spiegel, Frank, 2011. "Family Firms and Regional Innovation Activity: Evidence from the German Mittelstand," MPRA Paper 28604, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:esx:essedp:693 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Gï¿½chter & Peter Schwazer & Engelbert Theurl, 2011. "Entry and Exit of Physicians in a two-tiered public/private Health Care System," Working Papers 2011-05, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Marco Capasso & Elena Cefis & Koen Frenken, 2011. "Spatial differentiation in industrial dynamics A core-periphery analysis based on the Pavitt-Miozzo-Soete taxonomy," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1103, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2011.
- Florian Mayneris, 2010. "Entry on Export Markets and Firm-Level Performance Growth: Intra-Industrial Convergence or Divergence?," Working Papers 2010.153, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean & TAROLA, Ornella, 2010. "Product innovation and market acquisition of firms," CORE Discussion Papers 2010078, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Armando Silva, 2011. "Financial constraints and exports: evidence from Portuguese manufacturing firms," FEP Working Papers 402, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.