Entry and Exit of Physicians in a two-tiered public/private Health Care System
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Martin Gächter & Peter Schwazer & Engelbert Theurl, 2011. "Entry and Exit of Physicians in a two-tiered public/private Health Care System," NRN working papers 2011-01, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
References listed on IDEAS
- Catherine Schaumans & Frank Verboven, 2008.
"Entry and regulation: evidence from health care professions,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 39(4), pages 949-972.
- Schaumans, Catherine & Verboven, Frank, 2006. "Entry and Regulation - Evidence from Health Care Professions," CEPR Discussion Papers 5482, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dunne, T. & Roberts, M.J., 1989. "Variation In Producer Turnover Across U.S. Manufacturing Industries," Papers 12-89-2, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Cameron,A. Colin & Trivedi,Pravin K., 2008. "Microeconometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9787111235767, March.
- Baumgardner, James R, 1988. "Physicians' Services and the Division of Labor across Local Markets," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(5), pages 948-982, October.
- Jean Marie Abraham & Martin Gaynor & William B. Vogt, 2007. "ENTRY AND COMPETITION IN LOCAL HOSPITAL MARKETS -super-," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(2), pages 265-288, June.
- Bresnahan, Timothy F & Reiss, Peter C, 1991. "Entry and Competition in Concentrated Markets," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(5), pages 977-1009, October.
- Duetsch, Larry L, 1984. "Entry and the Extent of Multiplant Operations," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(4), pages 477-487, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEntry; Exit; Health Care; Physician location;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2011-02-12 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENT-2011-02-12 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HEA-2011-02-12 (Health Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2011-02-12 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inn:wpaper:2011-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Janette Walde). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fuibkat.html .