Report NEP-SBM-2011-02-12This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Fritsch, 2011. "The effect of new business formation on regional development - Empirical evidence, interpretation, and avenues for further research," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-006, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Block, Joern & Spiegel, Frank, 2011. "Family Firms and Regional Innovation Activity: Evidence from the German Mittelstand," MPRA Paper 28604, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Capasso & Elena Cefis & Koen Frenken, 2011. "Spatial differentiation in industrial dynamics A core-periphery analysis based on the Pavitt-Miozzo-Soete taxonomy," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1103, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jan 2011.
- Florian Noseleit, 2011. "Entrepreneurship, structural change, and economic growth," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1104, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jan 2011.
- Sergio Mariotti & Marco Mutinelli & Marcella Nicolini & Lucia Piscitello, 2011. "Productivity Spillovers from Foreign MNEs on Domestic Manufacturing Firms: Is Co-location Always a Plus?," Working Papers 2011.06, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Gerrit de Wit & Mercedes Teruel, 2011. "Determinants of high-growth firms," Scales Research Reports H201107, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Jackie Krafft & Francesco Quatraro & Pier-Paolo Saviotti, 2011. "The Knowledge Base Evolution in Biotechnology: A Social Network Analysis," Post-Print hal-00539002, HAL.
- Serova, Elena G., 2010. "Innovation approach for forming external information infrastructure of a company," Conference Papers 173, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Florian Mayneris, 2010. "Entry on Export Markets and Firm-Level Performance Growth: Intra-Industrial Convergence or Divergence?," Working Papers 2010.153, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Joachim Wagner, 2011. "Productivity and International Firm Activities: What do we know?," Working Paper Series in Economics 194, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Armando Silva, 2011. "Financial constraints and exports: evidence from Portuguese manufacturing firms," FEP Working Papers 402, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Martin Binder & Alex Coad, 2010. "Life satisfaction and self-employment: A matching approach," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2010-20, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.