How important is security in the choice of employment? Evidence from European countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Frédéric Salladarré & Boubaker Hlaimi & François-Charles Wolff, 2011. "How important is security in the choice of employment? Evidence from European countries," Post-Print halshs-00631397, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fabien Postel-Vinay & Anne Saint-Martin, 2004. "Comment les salariés perçoivent-ils la protection de l'emploi ?," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 372(1), pages 41-59.
- Anna Cristina D'Addio & Tor Eriksson & Paul Frijters, 2007.
"An analysis of the determinants of job satisfaction when individuals' baseline satisfaction levels may differ,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(19), pages 2413-2423.
- Anna Cristina D’Addio & Tor Eriksson & Paul Frijters, 2003. "An Analysis of the Determinants of Job Satisfaction when Individuals’ Baseline Satisfaction Levels May Differ," CAM Working Papers 2003-16, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
More about this item
KeywordsPerceived job security; European labour markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EUR-2010-10-23 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-00526264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .