The Lyon Stock Exchange: A Struggle for Survival (1866-1914)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Biais, Bruno & Glosten, Larry & Spatt, Chester, 2005.
"Market microstructure: A survey of microfoundations, empirical results, and policy implications,"
Journal of Financial Markets,
Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 217-264, May.
- Biais, Bruno & Glosten, Larry & Spatt, Chester, 2004. "Market Microstructure: A Survey of Microfoundations, Empirical Results, and Policy Implications," IDEI Working Papers 253, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Ramos, Sofia B. & von Thadden, Ernst-Ludwig, 2008.
"Stock exchange competition in a simple model of capital market equilibrium,"
Journal of Financial Markets,
Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 284-307, August.
- Sofia B. RAMOS & Ernst-Ludwig VON THADDEN, 2003. "Stock Exchange Competition in a Simple Model of Capital Market Equilibrium," FAME Research Paper Series rp109, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Thierry Foucault & Christine A. Parlour, 2004.
"Competition for Listings,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 35(2), pages 329-355, Summer.
- Thierry Foucault & Christine a Parlour, "undated". "Competition for Listings," GSIA Working Papers 2000-E11, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Thierry Foucault & Christine Parlour, 2004. "Competition for Listings," Post-Print hal-00481211, HAL.
- FOUCAULT, Thierry & PARLOUR, Christine A., 1999. "Competition for Listings," Les Cahiers de Recherche 666, HEC Paris.
- Foucault, Thierry & Parlour, Christine A, 1999. "Competition for Listings," CEPR Discussion Papers 2222, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thierry Foucault & Christine Parlour, 2011. "Competition for Listings," Working Papers hal-00599911, HAL.
- Le Bris, David & Hautcœur, Pierre-Cyrille, 2010.
"A challenge to triumphant optimists? A blue chips index for the Paris stock exchange, 1854–2007,"
Financial History Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(02), pages 141-183, October.
- David Le Bris & Pierre-Cyrille Hautcoeur, 2009. "A challenge to triumphant optimists? A blue chips index for the Paris Stock-Exchange (1854-2007)," PSE Working Papers halshs-00586765, HAL.
- David Le Bris & Pierre-Cyrille Hautcoeur, 2010. "A challenge to triumphant optimists? A blue chips index for the Paris Stock-Exchange (1854-2007)," Post-Print hal-00468209, HAL.
- Pierre-Cyrille Hautcoeur & Angelo Riva, 2012. "The Paris financial market in the nineteenth century: complementarities and competition in microstructures," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 65(4), pages 1326-1353, November.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Arthur, W Brian, 1989. "Competing Technologies, Increasing Returns, and Lock-In by Historical Events," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(394), pages 116-131, March.
- Bertrand Jacquillat & Carole Gresse, 1998. "The Diversion of Order Flow on French Stocks from CAC to SEAQ International: a Field Study," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 4(2), pages 121-142.
- Pirrong, Craig, 1999. "The organization of financial exchange markets: Theory and evidence," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 329-357, November.
- Gehrig, Thomas, 1998. "Competing markets," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 277-310, February.
- White, Eugene N., 2013.
"Competition among the exchanges before the SEC: was the NYSE a natural hegemon?,"
Financial History Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(01), pages 29-48, April.
- Eugene N. White, 2013. "Competition Among the Exchanges before the SEC: Was the NYSE a Natural Hegemon?," NBER Working Papers 18712, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glosten, Lawrence R, 1994. " Is the Electronic Open Limit Order Book Inevitable?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(4), pages 1127-1161, September.
- Pagano, Marco, 1993. "The flotation of companies on the stock market : A coordination failure model," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1101-1125, June.
- Marco Pagano, 1989. "Trading Volume and Asset Liquidity," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 104(2), pages 255-274.
- Madhavan, Ananth, 2000. "Market microstructure: A survey," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 205-258, August.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6670 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pagano, Marco & Roell, Ailsa, 1996. " Transparency and Liquidity: A Comparison of Auction and Dealer Markets with Informed Trading," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(2), pages 579-611, June.
- George J. Stigler, 1961. "The Economics of Information," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69, pages 213-213.
More about this item
KeywordsLyon Stock Exchange; Paris Stock Exchange; Coulisse; Competition; Exchanges;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:psewpa:halshs-00960528. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.