The Diversion of Order Flow on French Stocks from CAC to SEAQ International: a Field Study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7685 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/295 is not listed on IDEAS
- Degryse, Hans, 1999.
"The total cost of trading Belgian shares: Brussels versus London,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 23(9), pages 1331-1355, September.
- Degryse, H.A., 1996. "The total cost of trading Belgian shares : Brussels versus London," Discussion Paper 1996-105, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Degryse, Hans, 1997. "The Total Cost of Trading Belgian Shares: Brussels versus London," CEPR Discussion Papers 1581, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Turnbull, D. Alasdair S. & White, Robert W. & Smith, Brian F., 2010. "In search of liquidity: The block broker's choice of where to trade cross-listed stocks," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 20-34, January.
- Jérémy Ducros & Angelo Riva, 2014. "The Lyon Stock Exchange: A Struggle for Survival (1866-1914)," PSE Working Papers halshs-00960528, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/8775 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3017 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gajewski, Jean-Francois & Gresse, Carole, 2007. "Centralised order books versus hybrid order books: A paired comparison of trading costs on NSC (Euronext Paris) and SETS (London Stock Exchange)," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 2906-2924, September.
- Jérémy Ducros & Angelo Riva, 2014. "The Lyon Stock Exchange: A Struggle for Survival (1866-1914)," Working Papers halshs-00960528, HAL.
- Bris, Arturo & Cantale, Salvatore & Hrnjić, Emir & Nishiotis, George P., 2012. "The value of information in cross-listing," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 207-220.
- Carole Gresse, 2013. "Effects of Lit and Dark Trading Venue Competition on Liquidity : The MiFID Experience," Post-Print hal-01632517, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:eufman:v:4:y:1998:i:2:p:121-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efmaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.