Asymptotic age structures and intergenerational trade
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gregory Ponthiere, 2011. "Asymptotic Age Structures And Intergenerational Trade," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(1), pages 175-217, February.
- Grégory Ponthière, 2011. "Asymptotic Age Structures and Intergenerational Trade," Post-Print halshs-00754561, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- de la Croix, David & Lindh, Thomas & Malmberg, Bo, 2009.
"Demographic change and economic growth in Sweden: 1750-2050,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 132-148, March.
- DE LA CROIX, David & LINDH, Thomas & MALMBERG, Bo, 2009. "Demographic change and economic growth in Sweden: 1750-2050," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2104, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marconi, G. & de Grip, A., 2014.
"Education and growth with learning by doing,"
ROA Research Memorandum
010, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Marconi, Gabriele & de Grip, Andries, 2015. "Education and Growth with Learning by Doing," IZA Discussion Papers 9081, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Marconi, G. & de Grip, A., 2014. "Education and growth with learning by doing," Research Memorandum 032, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- repec:bla:metroe:v:69:y:2018:i:4:p:768-790 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laura Leker & Gregory Ponthiere, 2015.
"Education, life expectancy and family bargaining: the Ben-Porath effect revisited,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(4), pages 481-513, August.
- Laura Leker & Grégory Ponthière, 2012. "Education, Life Expectancy and Family Bargaining: The Ben-Porath Effect Revisited," PSE Working Papers halshs-00715104, HAL.
- Laura Leker & Grégory Ponthière, 2015. "Education, life expectancy and family bargaining: the Ben-Porath effect revisited," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01155338, HAL.
- Laura Leker & Grégory Ponthière, 2012. "Education, Life Expectancy and Family Bargaining: The Ben-Porath Effect Revisited," Working Papers halshs-00715104, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsage structure; OLG model; fertility; mortality; demographic transition; intergenerational trade; structure par âge; modèle OLG; natalité; mortalité; transition démographique; échanges intergénérationnels;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:psewpa:halshs-00575003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.