Report NEP-AGE-2011-03-19This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:psewpa:halshs-00575095 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cai Cai Du & Joan Muysken & Olaf Sleijpen, 2011. "Economy wide risk diversification in a three-pillar pension system," DNB Working Papers 286, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Blau, David M., 2011. "Pensions, Household Saving, and Welfare: A Dynamic Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 5554, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Blake, Hélène & Sangnier, Marc, 2011. "Senior activity rate, retirement incentives, and labor relations," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-3, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Pfarr, Christian & Schneider, Udo, 2011. "Choosing between subsidized or unsubsidized private pension schemes: a random parameters bivariate probit analysis," MPRA Paper 29400, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grégory Ponthière, 2009. "Asymptotic age structures and intergenerational trade," PSE Working Papers halshs-00575003, HAL.
- Carl-Johan Dalgaard & Holger Strulik, 2010. "Optimal Aging and Death: Understanding the Preston Curve," Discussion Papers 11-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Mar 2011.
- Bateman, Hazel & Ebling, Christine & Geweke, John & Jordan, Louviere & Stephen, Satchell & Susan, Thorp, 2011. "Economic Rationality, Risk Presentation, and Retirement Portfolio Choice," MPRA Paper 29371, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aadland, David & Shaffer, Sherrill, 2010. "Time Compression," MPRA Paper 29298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dean Baker & Hye Jin Rho, 2011. "The Potential Savings to Social Security from Means Testing," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2011-05, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).