Bridging the Learning Gap in the Market for Higher Education: E-learning and Public Subside
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Adel Ben Youssef & Thomas Letexier & Ludovic Ragni, 2011. "Bridging the Learning Gap in the Market for Higher Education: E-learning and Public Subsidies," Economic Analysis, Institute of Economic Sciences, vol. 44(3-4), pages 1-11.
- Adel Ben Youssef & Thomas Letexier & Ludovic Ragni, 2011. "Bridging the Learning Gap in the Market for Higher Education: E-learning and Public Subsidies," Post-Print halshs-00937180, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven G. Rivkin & Eric A. Hanushek & John F. Kain, 2005. "Teachers, Schools, and Academic Achievement," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 73(2), pages 417-458, March.
- McMillan, Robert, 2004. "Competition, incentives, and public school productivity," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(9-10), pages 1871-1892, August.
- Schneider, Andrea, 2010. "Redistributive taxation vs. education subsidies: Fostering equality and social mobility in an intergenerational model," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 597-605, August.
- Hoyt, William H. & Lee, Kangoh, 1998. "Educational vouchers, welfare effects, and voting," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 211-228, June.
More about this item
Keywordsquality; welfare; adoption patterns; costs; e‐learning; public subsidies;
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00998308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .