How to regulate heterogeneous hospitals
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 1993. "A Theory of Incentives in Procurement and Regulation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121743, March.
- Pope, Gregory C., 1990. "Using hospital-specific costs to improve the fairness of prospective reimbursement," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 237-251, November.
- Guillem López-Casasnovas & Marc Saez, 1999. "The impact of teaching status on average costs in Spanish hospitals," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(7), pages 641-651.
- Joseph P. Newhouse, 1996. "Reimbursing Health Plans and Health Providers: Efficiency in Production versus Selection," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(3), pages 1236-1263, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12066 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dormont, Brigitte & Milcent, Carine, 2012.
"Ownership and Hospital Productivity,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb)
- Carine Milcent & Brigitte Dormont, 2012.
"Ownership and Hospital Productivity
[Productivité et l’efficacité des hôpitaux publics et privés]," Working Papers hal-01521269, HAL.
- Brigitte Dormont & Carine Milcent, 2018. "Ownership and Hospital Productivity," Post-Print halshs-01960338, HAL.
- Carine Milcent & Brigitte Dormont, 2012. "Ownership and Hospital Productivity
- Daidone, Silvio & Street, Andrew, 2013. "How much should be paid for specialised treatment?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 110-118.
- repec:bla:jpbect:v:19:y:2017:i:3:p:732-738 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Choné & Stéphane Gauthier, 2017.
"Optimal rationing within a heterogeneous population,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 19(3), pages 732-738, June.
- Philippe Choné & Stéphane Gauthier, 2014. "Optimal Rationing within a Heterogeneous Population," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00983063, HAL.
- Philippe Choné & Stéphane Gauthier, 2016. "Optimal Rationing within a Heterogeneous Population," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01300824, HAL.
- Philippe Choné & Stéphane Gauthier, 2017. "Optimal rationing within a heterogeneous population," Post-Print hal-01630879, HAL.
- Philippe Choné & Stéphane Gauthier, 2014. "Optimal Rationing within a Heterogenous Population," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14032, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Carine Milcent & Brigitte Dormont, 2017.
"Ownership and Hospital Productivity
[Productivité et l’efficacité des hôpitaux publics et privés]," PSE Working Papers hal-01521269, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5430 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00754065. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.