Allais's Trading Process And The Dynamic Evolution of an OLG Markets Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ghiglino, Christian & Tvede, Mich, 2000.
"Optimal Policy in OG Models,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 62-83, January.
- Ghiglino, Christian & Tvede, Mich, 1998. "Optimal policy in OG models," Working Papers 08-1998, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Christian Ghiglino & Mich Tvede, 1999. "Optimal Policy in OG Models," Discussion Papers 99-23, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Ghiglino, C. & Tvede, M., 1999. "Optimal Policy in OG Models," Papers 99-23, Carleton - School of Public Administration.
- Allard, Marie & Bronsard, Camille & Richelle, Ives, 1989. "Temporary pareto optimum theory," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 343-368, April.
- Jean-Marc Tallon & Jean-Michel Courtault, 2000.
"Allais' trading process and the dynamic evolution of a market economy,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 16(2), pages 477-481.
- Jean-Michel Courtault & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2000. "Allais' trading process and the dynamic evolution of a market economy," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00499371, HAL.
- Aubin, Jean-Pierre, 1991. "Evolution of viable allocations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(1-2), pages 183-215, July.
More about this item
KeywordsTrading Process; Distributable Surplus; Benefit Functions; Overlapping generations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00448184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .