Allais's Trading Process And The Dynamic Evolution of an OLG Markets Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ghiglino, Christian & Tvede, Mich, 2000.
"Optimal Policy in OG Models,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 62-83, January.
- Ghiglino, Christian & Tvede, Mich, 1998. "Optimal policy in OG models," Working Papers 08-1998, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Christian Ghiglino & Mich Tvede, 1999. "Optimal Policy in OG Models," Discussion Papers 99-23, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Ghiglino, C. & Tvede, M., 1999. "Optimal Policy in OG Models," Papers 99-23, Carleton - School of Public Administration.
- Allard, Marie & Bronsard, Camille & Richelle, Ives, 1989. "Temporary pareto optimum theory," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 343-368, April.
- Jean-Marc Tallon & Jean-Michel Courtault, 2000.
"Allais' trading process and the dynamic evolution of a market economy,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 16(2), pages 477-481.
- Jean-Michel Courtault & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2000. "Allais' trading process and the dynamic evolution of a market economy," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00499371, HAL.
- Aubin, Jean-Pierre, 1991. "Evolution of viable allocations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(1-2), pages 183-215, July.
More about this item
KeywordsTrading Process; Distributable Surplus; Benefit Functions; Overlapping generations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00448184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.