The Use of Transferable Permits in the Transport Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Suzi Kerr & Richard G. Newell, 2003.
"Policy-Induced Technology Adoption: Evidence from the U.S. Lead Phasedown,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 317-343, September.
- Kerr, Suzi & Newell, Richard, 2001. "Policy-Induced Technology Adoption: Evidence from the U.S. Lead Phasedown," Discussion Papers dp-01-14, Resources For the Future.
- Rubin Jonathan & Kling Catherine, 1993.
"An Emission Saved Is an Emission Earned: An Empirical Study of Emission Banking for Light-Duty Vehicle Manufacturers,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 257-274, November.
- Rubin, Jonathan D. & Kling, Catherine, 1993. "An Emission Saved is an Emission Earned: An Empirical Study of Emission Banking for Light-Duty Vehicle Manufacturers," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt3rb1472g, University of California Transportation Center.
- Stavins Robert N., 1995. "Transaction Costs and Tradeable Permits," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 133-148, September.
- Löfgren, Åsa & Hammar, Henrik, 1999. "The Phase-Out of Leaded Gasoline in the EU: A Successful Failure?," Working Papers in Economics 19, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- E Verhoef & P Nijkamp & P Rietveld, 1997.
"Tradeable permits: their potential in the regulation of road transport externalities,"
Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 24(4), pages 527-548, July.
- E Verhoef & P Nijkamp & P Rietveld, 1997. "Tradeable Permits: Their Potential in the Regulation of Road Transport Externalities," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 24(4), pages 527-548, August.
- Charles Raux & Grégoire Marlot, 2000. "Application des permis négociables dans le secteur des transports," Working Papers halshs-00866145, HAL.
- Onursal, B. & Gautam, S.P., 1997. "Vehicular Air Pollution: Experiences from Seven Latin American Urban Centers," Papers 373, World Bank - Technical Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fan, Wenbo & Jiang, Xinguo, 2013. "Tradable mobility permits in roadway capacity allocation: Review and appraisal," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 132-142.
- Charles Raux, 2008. "Tradable driving rights in urban areas: their potential for tackling congestion and traffic-related pollution," Post-Print halshs-00185012, HAL.
- Charles Raux, 2007. "Réduire les émissions de CO2 dans le transport : un marché de permis pour les automobilistes et le frêt," Post-Print halshs-00204023, HAL.
- Darla Hatton MacDonald & Jeffery Connor, 2004. "Market-Based Instruments for Managing Water Quality in New Zealand. Final Report for the New Zealand Ministry for the Environment," Natural Resource Management Economics 04_003, Policy and Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, Adelaide, Australia.
More about this item
KeywordsDomestic transferable permits; Emissions reduction; Mobile sources; Transport Sector;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00080454. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .