Quels modes de négociation face à des politiques salariales renouvelées ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Lemieux & W. Bentley MacLeod & Daniel Parent, 2009.
"Performance Pay and Wage Inequality,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 124(1), pages 1-49.
- Thomas Lemieux & W. Bentley Macleod & Daniel Parent, 2006. "Performance Pay And Wage Inequality," Departmental Working Papers 2006-08, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Lemieux & W. Bentley MacLeod & Daniel Parent, 2007. "Performance Pay and Wage Inequality," NBER Working Papers 13128, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lemieux, Thomas & MacLeod, W. Bentley & Parent, Daniel, 2007. "Performance Pay and Wage Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 2850, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Corinne Perraudin & Héloïse Petit & Nadine Thevenot & Antoine Rebérioux & Julie Valentin, 2008. "Une gestion de l'emploi qui dépasse le cadre de l'entreprise," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00626076, HAL.
- David Marsden & Richard Belfield, 2010.
"Institutions and the Management of Human Resources: Incentive Pay Systems in France and Great Britain,"
British Journal of Industrial Relations,
London School of Economics, vol. 48(2), pages 235-283, June.
- Richard Belfield & David Marsden, 2009. "Institutions and the Management of Human Resources: Incentive Pay Systems in France and Great Britain," CEP Discussion Papers dp0941, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Marsden, David & Belfield, Richard, 2009. "Institutions and the management of human resources: incentive pay systems in France and Great Britain," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25423, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicolas Castel & Noélie Delahaie & Héloïse Petit, 2014.
"Diversity of Compensation Policies and Wage Collective Bargaining in France
[Diversidad de Política de Compensación y Negociación colectiva de Salario en Francia]," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01625986, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordspolitique salariale; négociation salariales; relations professionnelles;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:hal-00646434. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.