Regularity And Stability Of Equilibria In An Overlapping Generations Growth Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-véron, 2009.
"Competitive Growth In A Life-Cycle Model: Existence And Dynamics,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 50(2), pages 459-484, May.
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-Veron, 2004. "Competitive growth in a life-cycle model : existence and dynamics," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v04016, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-Véron, 2009. "Competitive Growth in a Life-cycle Model: Existence and Dynamics," Post-Print hal-00630459, HAL.
- D'ALBIS Hippolyte & AUGERAUD-VERON Emmannuelle, 2007. "Competitive Growth in a Life-cycle Model: Existence and Dynamics," LERNA Working Papers 07.19.240, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Burke, Jonathan L., 1990. "A benchmark for comparative dynamics and determinacy in overlapping-generations economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 268-303, December.
- Kehoe, Timothy J & Levine, David K, 1985.
"Comparative Statics and Perfect Foresight in Infinite Horizon Economies,"
Econometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 433-453, March.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine, 1982. "Comparitive Statics and Perfect Foresight in Infinite Horizon Economies," UCLA Economics Working Papers 259, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Timothy J Kehoe & David K Levine, 1985. "Comparative Statics and Perfect Foresight in Infinite Horizon Economies," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1873, David K. Levine.
- T. J. Kehoe & D. K. Levine, 1982. "Comparative Statics and Perfect Foresight in Infinite Horizon Economies," Working papers 312, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467-467.
- Muller, Walter III & Woodford, Michael, 1988. "Determinacy of equilibrium in stationary economies with both finite and infinite lived consumers," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 255-290, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:jpbect:v:19:y:2017:i:5:p:903-920 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-François Mertens & Anna Rubinchik, 2017. "Discounting and welfare evaluation of policies," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 19(5), pages 903-920, October.
- Mertens, Jean-François & Rubinchik, Anna, 2014. "Essential properties of Lp,q spaces (the amalgams) and the implicit function theorem for equilibrium analysis in continuous time," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 187-196.
More about this item
KeywordsRegularity of Infinite Economies; Policy Evaluation; Overlapping Generations;
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-07-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2014-07-21 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-GRO-2014-07-21 (Economic Growth)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:haf:huedwp:wp201402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Rubinchik). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dehaiil.html .