Regularity And Stability Of Equilibria In An Overlapping Generations Growth Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-véron, 2009.
"Competitive Growth In A Life-Cycle Model: Existence And Dynamics,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 50(2), pages 459-484, May.
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-Veron, 2004. "Competitive growth in a life-cycle model : existence and dynamics," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v04016, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-Véron, 2009. "Competitive Growth in a Life-cycle Model: Existence and Dynamics," Post-Print hal-00630459, HAL.
- D'ALBIS Hippolyte & AUGERAUD-VERON Emmannuelle, 2007. "Competitive Growth in a Life-cycle Model: Existence and Dynamics," LERNA Working Papers 07.19.240, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Kehoe, Timothy J & Levine, David K, 1985.
"Comparative Statics and Perfect Foresight in Infinite Horizon Economies,"
Econometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 433-453, March.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine, 1982. "Comparitive Statics and Perfect Foresight in Infinite Horizon Economies," UCLA Economics Working Papers 259, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Timothy J Kehoe & David K Levine, 1985. "Comparative Statics and Perfect Foresight in Infinite Horizon Economies," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1873, David K. Levine.
- T. J. Kehoe & D. K. Levine, 1982. "Comparative Statics and Perfect Foresight in Infinite Horizon Economies," Working papers 312, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467-467.
- Burke, Jonathan L., 1990. "A benchmark for comparative dynamics and determinacy in overlapping-generations economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 268-303, December.
- MERTENS, Jean-François & RUBINCHIK, Anna, 2009. "Regularity and stability of equilibria in an overlapping generations model with exogenous growth," CORE Discussion Papers 2009005, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Muller, Walter III & Woodford, Michael, 1988. "Determinacy of equilibrium in stationary economies with both finite and infinite lived consumers," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 255-290, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:jpbect:v:19:y:2017:i:5:p:903-920 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-François Mertens & Anna Rubinchik, 2017. "Discounting and welfare evaluation of policies," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 19(5), pages 903-920, October.
- Mertens, Jean-François & Rubinchik, Anna, 2014. "Essential properties of Lp,q spaces (the amalgams) and the implicit function theorem for equilibrium analysis in continuous time," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 187-196.
More about this item
KeywordsRegularity of Infinite Economies; Policy Evaluation; Overlapping Generations;
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-07-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2014-07-21 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-GRO-2014-07-21 (Economic Growth)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:haf:huedwp:wp201402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Rubinchik). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dehaiil.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.