Report NEP-GRO-2014-07-21This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Patrick Brag Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pérez-Cervantes Fernando, 2014. "Railroads and Economic Growth: A Trade Policy Approach," Working Papers 2014-14, Banco de México.
- Toke S. Aidt & Gabriel Leon, 2014. "The Democratic Window of Opportunity: Evidence from Riots in sub-Saharan Africa," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1417, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- W. D. Walls & J. McKenzie, "undated". "The changing role of Hollywood in the global movie market," Working Papers 2014-51, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 23 Sep 2014.
- Millard, Stephen & Nicolae, Anamaria, 2014. "The effect of the financial crisis on TFP growth: a general equilibrium approach," Bank of England working papers 502, Bank of England.
- Kyophilavong, Phouphet & Salah Uddin, Gazi & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2014. "The Nexus Between Financial Development and Economic Growth in Lao PDR," MPRA Paper 57308, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Jul 2014.
- Shahateet, Mohammed, 2014. "Modeling Economic Growth and Energy Consumption in Arab Countries: Cointegration and Causality Analysis," MPRA Paper 57304, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew T. Young & Hernando Zuleta, 2013. "Golden Rules for Wages," Documentos CEDE 011887, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2014. "Essays on Indiaâ€™s Economy: Growth and Innovation," Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, Working Paper Series qt8fc2c026, Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, UC Santa Cruz.
- Michiel Bijlsma & Ferry Haaijen & Casper van Ewijk, 2014. "Economic growth and funded pension systems," CPB Discussion Paper 279, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Mertens, Jean-Francois & Rubinchik, Anna, "undated". "Regularity And Stability Of Equilibria In An Overlapping Generations Growth Model," Working Papers WP2014/2, University of Haifa, Department of Economics.
- J. Stephen Ferris & Marcel-Cristian Voia, 2014. "The Effect of Federal Government Size on Private Economic Performance in Canada: 1870–2011," Carleton Economic Papers 14-01, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Lant Pritchett & Kunal Sen & Sabyasachi Kar & Selim Raihan, 2013. "Trillions gained and lost. Estimating the magnitude of growth episodes," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series esid-026-13, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Anthony Bebbington, 2013. "Natural resource extraction and the possibilities of inclusive development: politics across space and time," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series esid-021-13, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Shanti Chakravarty & Dimitrios Thomakos & Konstantinos Nikolo, 2013. "Growth, de-regulation and rent-seeking in post-war British Economy," Working Papers 13008, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).