Report NEP-DGE-2014-07-21This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eleni Iliopulos & François Langot & Thepthida Sopraseuth, 2014. "Welfare Cost of Fluctuations: when Labor Market Search Interacts with Financial Frictions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01020872, HAL.
- J.I.Lopez & V. Olivella Moppett, 2014. "Financial Shocks and the Cyclical Behavior of Skilled and Unskilled Unemployment," Working papers 496, Banque de France.
- Glover, Andrew & Heathcote, Jonathan & Krueger, Dirk & Rios-Rull, Jose-Victor, 2014. "Intergenerational Redistribution in the Great Recession," Staff Report 498, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Robert Becker & Stefano Bosi & Cuong Le Van & Thomas Seegmuller, 2014. "On existence and bubbles of Ramsey equilibrium with borrowing constraints," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01020635, HAL.
- Lalaina Rakotonindrainy, 2014. "Existence of equilibrium in OLG economies with durable goods," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01021382, HAL.
- Gottardi, Piero & Kajii, Atsushi & Nakajima, Tomoyuki, 2014. "Optimal taxation and debt with uninsurable risks to human capital accumulation," Economics Working Papers ECO2014/08, European University Institute.
- Davide Suverato, 2014. "Export and the Labor Market: a Dynamic Model with on-the-job Search," Development Working Papers 368, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 26 Jun 2014.
- Giovanni Melina & Stefania Villa, 2014. "Leaning Against Windy Bank Lending," BCAM Working Papers 1402, Birkbeck Centre for Applied Macroeconomics.
- Chang, Yongsung & Hong, Jay H. & Karabarbounis , Marios, 2014. "Labor-Market Uncertainty and Portfolio Choice Puzzles," Working Paper 14-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Item repec:csg:ajrcwp:06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alfonso R. Sánchez-Martin & J. Ignacio García-Pérez & Sergi Jiménez-Martín, 2014. "Delaying the Normal and Early Retirement Ages in Spain: Behavioural and Welfare Consequences for Employed and Unemployed Workers," Working Papers 761, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Stefano Bosi & Cuong Le Van & Ngoc-Sang Pham, 2014. "Intertemporal equilibrium with production: bubbles and efficiency," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01020888, HAL.
- Kai Liu, 2014. "Public Finances, Business Cycles and Structural Fiscal Balances," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1411, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Mertens, Jean-Francois & Rubinchik, Anna, "undated". "Regularity And Stability Of Equilibria In An Overlapping Generations Growth Model," Working Papers WP2014/2, University of Haifa, Department of Economics.
- Andrew T. Young & Hernando Zuleta, 2013. "Golden Rules for Wages," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 011887, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Yogo, Motohiro & Koijen, Ralph S.J. & Van Nieuwerburgh, Stijn, 2014. "Health and Mortality Delta: Assessing the Welfare Cost of Household Insurance Choice," Staff Report 499, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.