Construction of linkage indicators of greenhouse gas emissions for Aquitaine region
This paper proposes to construct linkage indicators of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions for the Aquitaine region of France by using the notion of vertical integration with a presentation of results in the form of block. Because of poor regional accounting in France, we had to construct an input-output table for the Aquitaine region with a GHG emissions inventory associated. Method of construction of input-output table will affect both reliability and richness of results.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +33 (0)188.8.131.52.75
Fax: +33 (0)184.108.40.206.47
Web page: http://gretha.u-bordeaux4.fr/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- McGregor, Peter G. & Swales, J. Kim & Turner, Karen, 2008. "The CO2 'trade balance' between Scotland and the rest of the UK: Performing a multi-region environmental input-output analysis with limited data," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(4), pages 662-673, July.
- Thijs Ten Raa & Jose Manuel Rueda-Cantuche, 2007. "A Generalized Expression for the Commodity and the Industry Technology Models in Input-Output Analysis," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 99-104.
- Julio Sanchez-Choliz & Rosa Duarte, 2003. "Production Chains and Linkage Indicators," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 481-494.
- J. S·nchez-ChÛliz & R. Duarte, 2003. "Analysing pollution by way of vertically integrated coefficients, with an application to the water sector in Aragon," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(3), pages 433-448, May.
- Sanchez-Choliz, Julio & Duarte, Rosa, 2005. "Water pollution in the Spanish economy: analysis of sensitivity to production and environmental constraints," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 325-338, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grt:wpegrt:2011-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emmanuel Petit)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.