Construction of linkage indicators of greenhouse gas emissions for Aquitaine region
This paper proposes to construct linkage indicators of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions for the Aquitaine region of France by using the notion of vertical integration with a presentation of results in the form of block. Because of poor regional accounting in France, we had to construct an input-output table for the Aquitaine region with a GHG emissions inventory associated. Method of construction of input-output table will affect both reliability and richness of results.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Avenue Léon Duguit, 33608 Pessac Cedex|
Phone: +33 (0)184.108.40.206.75
Fax: +33 (0)220.127.116.11.47
Web page: http://gretha.u-bordeaux4.fr/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thijs ten Raa & José Manuel Rueda-Cantuche, 2009.
"A Generalized Expression for the Commodity and the Industry Technology Models in Input–Output Analysis,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,
in: Input–Output Economics: Theory And Applications Featuring Asian Economies, chapter 7, pages 103-109
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Thijs Ten Raa & Jose Manuel Rueda-Cantuche, 2007. "A Generalized Expression for the Commodity and the Industry Technology Models in Input-Output Analysis," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 99-104.
- J. S·nchez-ChÛliz & R. Duarte, 2003. "Analysing pollution by way of vertically integrated coefficients, with an application to the water sector in Aragon," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(3), pages 433-448, May.
- McGregor, Peter G. & Swales, J. Kim & Turner, Karen, 2008. "The CO2 'trade balance' between Scotland and the rest of the UK: Performing a multi-region environmental input-output analysis with limited data," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(4), pages 662-673, July.
- Sanchez-Choliz, Julio & Duarte, Rosa, 2005. "Water pollution in the Spanish economy: analysis of sensitivity to production and environmental constraints," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 325-338, May.
- Julio Sanchez-Choliz & Rosa Duarte, 2003. "Production Chains and Linkage Indicators," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 481-494.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grt:wpegrt:2011-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emmanuel Petit)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.