A Generalized Expression for the Commodity and the Industry Technology Models in Input–Output Analysis
In: Input–Output Economics: Theory And Applications Featuring Asian Economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Thijs Ten Raa & Jose Manuel Rueda-Cantuche, 2007. "A Generalized Expression for the Commodity and the Industry Technology Models in Input-Output Analysis," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 99-104.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kurt Kratena & Mark Sommer & Gerhard Streicher & Simone Salotti & Juan Manuel Valderas Jaramillo, 2017.
"FIDELIO 2: Overview and Theoretical Foundations of the Second Version of the Fully Interregional Dynamic Econometric Long-term Input-Output Model for the EU 27,"
WIFO, number 61880, September.
- Kurt Kratena & Gerhard Streicher & Simone Salotti & Mark Sommer & Juan Manuel Valderas Jaramillo, 2017. "FIDELIO 2: Overview and theoretical foundations of the second version of the Fully Interregional Dynamic Econometric Long-term Input-Output model for the EU-27," JRC Working Papers JRC105900, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- José M. Rueda-Cantuche & Thijs ten Raa, 2021.
"The Choice of Model in the Construction of Industry Coefficients Matrices,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Efficiency and Input-Output Analyses Theory and Applications, chapter 16, pages 271-287,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Jose Rueda-Cantuche & Thijs Ten Raa, 2009. "The Choice Of Model In The Construction Of Industry Coefficients Matrices," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 363-376.
- Chris Bachmann & Matthew J. Roorda & Chris Kennedy, 2015. "Developing A Multi-Scale Multi-Region Input-Output Model," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(2), pages 172-193, June.
- Ana Sargento & Pedro Nogueira Ramos & Geoffrey Hewings, 2011. "Input-Output Modelling Based on Total-Use Rectangular Tables: Is This a Better Way?," Notas Económicas, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra, issue 34, pages 08-34, December.
- Jean-Christophe MARTIN & Patrick POINT, 2011. "Construction of linkage indicators of greenhouse gas emissions for Aquitaine region," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2011-05, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
More about this item
KeywordsInput–Output Analysis; National Accounts; Productivity; Performance; Canadian Economy; Chinese Economy; Indian Economy; Asian Economics;
All these keywords.
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F37 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Finance Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:wschap:9789812833679_0007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscientific.com/page/worldscibooks .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Tai Tone Lim (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscientific.com/page/worldscibooks .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.