The Choice Of Model In The Construction Of Industry Coefficients Matrices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Surugiu, Marius-Răzvan & Surugiu, Camelia, 2010. "Comparative structural approaches regarding relevant indicators of Input-Output analysis at macro and sectoral level: a case study of some European Union countries," MPRA Paper 23772, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Oct 2010.
- Garbellini, Nadia & Wirkierman, Ariel Luis, 2014. "Blocks and circularity in labour requirements: An interplay between clusters and subsystems in the EU," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 60-74.
- Gheorghe Zaman & Marius Surugiu & Camelia Surugiu, 2010. "Time-Stability Of The Coefficients: An Input-Output Analysis On Romania Case," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 57, pages 483-503, november.
- Soklis, George, 2009. "The Conversion of the Supply and Use Tables to Symmetric Input-Output Tables: A Critical Review," MPRA Paper 46873, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rueda-Cantuche, José M. & Amores, Antonio F., 2010. "Consistent and unbiased carbon dioxide emission multipliers: Performance of Danish emission reductions via external trade," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 988-998, March.
- Gheorghe Zaman & Valentina Vasile & Marius Surugiu & Camelia Surugiu, 2010. "Tourism and Economic Development in Romania: Input-Output Analysis Perspective," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 31(2(40)), pages 5-37, December.
- Rodrigues, João F.D. & Rueda-Cantuche, José M., 2013. "A two-stage econometric method for the estimation of carbon multipliers with rectangular supply and use tables," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 206-212.
More about this item
KeywordsInput-output tables; Axiomatic approach; Industry tables;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:21:y:2009:i:4:p:363-376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .