Comparative structural approaches regarding relevant indicators of Input-Output analysis at macro and sectoral level: a case study of some European Union countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maki, Wilbur R., 1981. "Input-Output Methods For Labor Market Analysis And Projection," Staff Papers 13442, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Gheorghe Zaman & Marius Surugiu & Camelia Surugiu, 2010. "Propagation effects of taxes in Romania: An input-output analysis," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 30(1(39)), pages 76-94, June.
- Rossen Rozenov, 1998. "Use of Input-Output Tables in the Analysis of Structural Changes: The Case of Bulgaria," CERT Discussion Papers 9813, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Lurweg, Maren & Oelgemöller, Jens & Westermeier, Andreas, 2010. "Sectoral job effects of trade: An input-output analysis for Germany," CAWM Discussion Papers 19, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Jose Rueda-Cantuche & Thijs Ten Raa, 2009. "The Choice Of Model In The Construction Of Industry Coefficients Matrices," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 363-376.
- Titze, Mirko & Brachert, Matthias & Kubis, Alexander, 2008. "The Identification of Regional Industrial Clusters Using Qualitative Input-Output Analysis," IWH Discussion Papers 13/2008, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Hugo J. Reis & António Rua, 2006. "An input-output analysis: linkages vs leakages," Working Papers w200617, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Mirko Titze & Matthias Brachert & Alexander Kubis, 2011. "The Identification of Regional Industrial Clusters Using Qualitative Input-Output Analysis (QIOA)," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(1), pages 89-102.
More about this item
KeywordsInput-Output analysis; structural changes; macro and sectoral level;
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-06 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23772. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .