The Choice of Model in the Construction of Input-Output Coefficients Matrices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Pieter Kop Jansen & Thijs ten Raa, 2009. "The Choice of Model in the Construction of Input–Output Coefficients Matrices," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Input–Output Economics: Theory And Applications Featuring Asian Economies, chapter 4, pages 47-66 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Ten Raa, M.H. & Jansen, P., 1989. "The choice of model in the construction of input-output coefficients matrices," Discussion Paper 1989-1, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fukui, Yukio & Seneta, E., 1985. "A theoretical approach to the conventional treatment of joint product in input-output tables," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 18(2-3), pages 175-179.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ten Raa, T. & Wolff, E.N., 1996. "Outsourcing of services and the productivity recovery in U.S. manufacturing in the 1980s," Discussion Paper 1996-89, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Shigemi Kagawa & Hajime Inamura & Yuichi Moriguchi, 2002. "The Invisible Multipliers of Joint-products," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 185-203, June.
- Thijs ten Raa & Pierre Mohnen, 2009.
"The Location of Comparative Advantages on the Basis of Fundamentals Only,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Input–Output Economics: Theory And Applications Featuring Asian Economies, chapter 23, pages 425-446
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Thijs Ten Raa & Pierre Mohnen, 2001. "The Location of Comparative Advantages on the Basis of Fundamentals Only," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 93-108.
- Ten Raa, T. & Mohnen, P., 1996. "The location of comparative advantages on the basis of fundamentals only," Discussion Paper 1996-81, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Pierre Mohnen & Thijs Ten Raa, 1997. "The Location of Comparative Advantages on the Basis of Fundamentals Only," CIRANO Working Papers 97s-07, CIRANO.
- Willenbockel, Dirk, 2007. "The Impact of China's Import Demand Growth on Sectoral Specialization in Brazil: A CGE Assessment," MPRA Paper 6200, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- MESNARD, Louis de, 2008. "On the impossibility of calculating the product technology in the Supply-Use model," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2008-06, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Edward N. Wolff, 2011. "Spillovers, Linkages, and Productivity Growth in the US Economy, 1958 to 2007," NBER Working Papers 16864, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thijs Ten Raa & JosÃ© Manuel Rueda-Cantuche, 2005. "Output and Employment Input-Output Multipliers on the basis of Use and Make Matrices," ERSA conference papers ersa05p282, European Regional Science Association.
- José Manuel Rueda-Cantuche & Nuno Sousa & Valeria Andreoni & Iñaki Arto, 2013. "The Single Market as an Engine for Employment through External Trade," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(5), pages 931-947, September.
- Giannis Karagiannis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2010.
"Sectoral linkages and industrial efficiency: a dilemma or a requisition in identifying development priorities?,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 45(1), pages 207-233, August.
- Giannis Karagiannis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2003. "Sectoral Linkages and Industrial Efficiency: A Dilemma or a Requisition in Identifying Development Priorities?," Working Papers 0413, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- McDonald, Garry W. & Forgie, Vicky E. & MacGregor, Catherine, 2006. "Treading lightly: Ecofootprints of New Zealand's ageing population," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 424-439, March.
- Thijs ten Raa & José Manuel Rueda-Cantuche, 2009.
"The Construction of Input–Output Coefficients Matrices in an Axiomatic Context: Some Further Considerations,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Input–Output Economics: Theory And Applications Featuring Asian Economies, chapter 6, pages 77-101
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Thijs ten Raa & Jose Manuel Rueda-Cantuche, 2003. "The Construction of Input-Output Coefficients Matrices in an Axiomatic Context: Some Further Considerations," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 439-455.
- Thijs ten Raa & José Manuel Rueda Cantuche, 2003. "The Construction of input-output Coefficients Matrices in an Axiomatic Context: Some Further Considerations," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/30, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- T Mariolis & G Soklis, 2010. "Additive Labour Values and Prices: Evidence from the Supply and Use Tables of the French, German and Greek Economies," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 15(2), pages 87-107, September.
- Soklis, George, 2009. "The Conversion of the Supply and Use Tables to Symmetric Input-Output Tables: A Critical Review," MPRA Paper 46873, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rodrigues, João F.D. & Rueda-Cantuche, José M., 2013. "A two-stage econometric method for the estimation of carbon multipliers with rectangular supply and use tables," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 206-212.
More about this item
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F37 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Finance Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:31:y:1990:i:1:p:213-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.