Report NEP-HME-2011-02-12This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gerald Lang, 2010. "Multi-Channel Retail Supply Chain Management: Fulfillment systems in Multi-Channel Retailing - Customer Expectations and Economic Performance," Post-Print hal-00560956, HAL.
- Rey, Patrick & Chen, Zhijun, 2010. "Loss Leading as an Exploitative Practice," IDEI Working Papers 658, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Dec 2011.
- Davis, John B., 2011. "Kenneth Boulding as a Moral Scientist," Working Papers and Research 2011-01, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- Davis, John B., 2011. "The Change in Sraffa's Philosophical Thinking," Working Papers and Research 2011-02, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- Gerrit de Wit & Mercedes Teruel, 2011. "Determinants of high-growth firms," Scales Research Reports H201107, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2011. "Productivity and International Firm Activities: What Do We Know?," IZA Policy Papers 23, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Dimova, Ralitza, 2011. "Good and Bad Institutions: Is the Debate Over? Cross-Country Firm-Level Evidence from the Textile Industry," IZA Discussion Papers 5471, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Holst, Elke & Schäfer, Andrea & Schrooten, Mechthild, 2011. "Remittances and Gender: Theoretical Considerations and Empirical Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 5472, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- LEROUX, Marie - Louise & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2010. "The political economy of derived pension rights," CORE Discussion Papers 2010048, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jean-Christophe MARTIN (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Patrick POINT (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2011. "Construction of linkage indicators of greenhouse gas emissions for Aquitaine region," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-05, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Romero, Carlos A. & Ferro, Gustavo A. & Faye, Magalí, 2010. "Análisis de la estructura económica de la Ciudad de Buenos Aires," UADE Textos de Discusión 64_2010, Instituto de Economía, Universidad Argentina de la Empresa.
- Richard Anker, 2011. "Engel’s Law Around the World 150 Years Later," Working Papers wp247, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Fischer, Justina A.V. & Torgler, Benno, 2011. "Do Positional Concerns Destroy Social Capital: Evidence from 26 Countries," MPRA Paper 28650, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cioclea, Alexandra Ema, 2011. "An Overview on Institutionalism and Decentralized Decision-Making," MPRA Paper 28427, University Library of Munich, Germany.