Kenneth Boulding as a Moral Scientist
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsBoulding; moral science; general systems theory; three systems view; evolutionary economics;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2011-02-12 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2011-02-12 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HME-2011-02-12 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2011-02-12 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2011-02-12 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mrq:wpaper:2011-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrew G. Meyer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecomuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .