Report NEP-EVO-2011-02-12This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Davis, John B., 2011. "Kenneth Boulding as a Moral Scientist," Working Papers and Research 2011-01, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- Falk, Armin & Meier, Stephan & Zehnder, Christian, 2011. "Did We Overestimate the Role of Social Preferences? The Case of Self-Selected Student Samples," IZA Discussion Papers 5475, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Masclet & Charles N. Noussair & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2011. "Threat and Punishment in Public Good Experiments," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-08, CIRANO.
- Zakharenko, Roman, 2011. "The Role of Passionate Individuals in Economic Development," MPRA Paper 28552, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jackie Krafft & Francesco Quatraro & Pier-Paolo Saviotti, 2011. "The Knowledge Base Evolution in Biotechnology: A Social Network Analysis," Post-Print hal-00539002, HAL.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2011005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Friederike Mengel & Emanuela Sciubba, 2010. "Extrapolation in Games of Coordination and Dominance Solvable Games," Working Papers 2010.148, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Andre Barreira da Silva Rocha, 2010. "An Evolutionary Game Approach to the Issues of Migration, Nationalism, Assimilation and Enclaves," Economics Discussion Papers 694, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- LOPEZ-PINTADO, Dunia, 2010. "Influence networks," CORE Discussion Papers 2010083, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kenju Kamei & Louis Putterman & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2011. "State or Nature? Formal vs. Informal Sanctioning in the Voluntary Provision of Public Goods," Discussion Papers 11-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.