The Financial Literacy Gender Gap and the Role of Culture
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raquel Fonseca & Simon Lord, 2020.
"Canadian Gender Gap in Financial Literacy: Confidence Matters,"
Hacienda Pública Española / Review of Public Economics, IEF, vol. 235(4), pages 153-182, December.
- Raquel Fonseca & Simon Lord, 2019. "Canadian Gender Gap in Financial Literacy: Confidence Matters," Cahiers de recherche / Working Papers 1905, Chaire de recherche sur les enjeux économiques intergénérationnels / Research Chair in Intergenerational Economics.
- Raquel Fonseca & Simon Lord, 2019. "Canadian Gender Gap in Financial Literacy: Confidence Matters," CIRANO Working Papers 2019s-34, CIRANO.
More about this item
KeywordsGender; financial literacy; culture; matrilineal and patriarchal societies; Blinder- Oaxaca decomposition;
All these keywords.
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HME-2015-06-05 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:got:gotcrc:176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dominik Noe). General contact details of provider: http://www.uni-goettingen.de/en/82144.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.