A note on networks collaboration in multi-market oligopolies
In this note, we extend the Goyal and Joshi's model of network of collaboration in oligopoly to multi-market situations. We examine the incentive of firms to form links and the architectures of the resulting equilibrium networks of this setting. We also present some results on efficient networks.
|Date of creation:||2013|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1241 rue des Résidences, Domaine Universitaire, 38400 Saint Martin d'Hères|
Phone: (0033) 4 76 82 54 39
Web page: http://www.grenoble.inra.fr/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Subhadip Chakrabarti & Hans Haller, 2011.
"An Analysis Of Advertising Wars,"
University of Manchester, vol. 79(1), pages 100-124, January.
- Hans Haller & Subhadip Chakrabarti, 2003. "An Analysis of Advertising Wars," Microeconomics 0306005, EconWPA.
- Hans Haller & Subhadip Chakrabarti, 2002. "An Analysis of Advertising Wars," CIE Discussion Papers 2002-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Hans Haller & Subhadip Chakrabarti, 2003. "An Analysis of Advertising Wars," Industrial Organization 0306002, EconWPA.
- Sanjeev Goyal & Sumit Joshi, 2006. "Unequal connections," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 34(3), pages 319-349, October.
- Bulow, Jeremy I & Geanakoplos, John D & Klemperer, Paul D, 1985. "Multimarket Oligopoly: Strategic Substitutes and Complements," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(3), pages 488-511, June.
- Bastian Westbrock, 2010. "Natural concentration in industrial research collaboration," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 41(2), pages 351-371.
- Francis Bloch, 1995. "Endogenous Structures of Association in Oligopolies," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 26(3), pages 537-556, Autumn.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gbl:wpaper:2013-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Agnès Vertier)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.