Report NEP-NET-2013-07-15This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Spiros Bougheas & Jeroen Nieboer & Martin Sefton, 2013. "Risk-taking in social settings: Group and peer effects," Discussion Papers 2013-04, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Arthur Henriot, 2013. "Financing investment in the European electricity transmission network: Consequences on long-term sustainability of the TSOs financial structure," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/27, European University Institute.
- Miguel Vazquez & Michelle Hallack, 2013. "Short-term allocation of gas networks in the EU and gas-electricity input foreclosure," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/41, European University Institute.
- Billand, P. & Bravard, C. & Chakrabarti, S. & Sarangi, S., 2013. "A note on networks collaboration in multi-market oligopolies," Working Papers 2013-05, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Rossana Mastrandrea & Tiziano Squartini & Giorgio Fagiolo & Diego Garlaschelli, 2013. "Enhanced network reconstruction from irreducible local information," LEM Papers Series 2013/16, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Billand, P. & Bravard, C. & Chakrabarti, S. & Sarangi, S., 2013. "Business intelligence and multi-market competition," Working Papers 2013-04, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Kaivan Munshi & Mark Rosenzweig, 2013. "Networks, Commitment, and Competence: Caste in Indian Local Politics," NBER Working Papers 19197, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Billand, P. & Bravard, C. & Kamphorst, J. & Sarangi, S., 2013. "Confirming information flows in networks," Working Papers 2013-06, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Franz Hackl & Michael Hummer & Gerald Pruckner, 2013. "Old Boys’ Network in General Practitioner’s Referral Behavior," NRN working papers 2013-08, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Philipp Möhlmeier & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Emily Tanimura, 2013. "A degree-distance-based connections model with negative and positive externalities," Working Papers 479, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Valentyn Panchenko & Sergiy Gerasymchuk & Oleg V. Pavlov, 2013. "Asset Price Dynamics with Heterogeneous Beliefs and Local Network Interactions," Discussion Papers 2013-18, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.