Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Subhadip Chakrabarti & Hans Haller, 2011.
"An Analysis Of Advertising Wars,"
University of Manchester, vol. 79(1), pages 100-124, January.
- Hans Haller & Subhadip Chakrabarti, 2002. "An Analysis of Advertising Wars," CIE Discussion Papers 2002-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Hans Haller & Subhadip Chakrabarti, 2003. "An Analysis of Advertising Wars," Microeconomics 0306005, EconWPA.
- Hans Haller & Subhadip Chakrabarti, 2003. "An Analysis of Advertising Wars," Industrial Organization 0306002, EconWPA.
- Bulow, Jeremy I & Geanakoplos, John D & Klemperer, Paul D, 1985. "Multimarket Oligopoly: Strategic Substitutes and Complements," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(3), pages 488-511, June.
- Bastian Westbrock, 2010. "Natural concentration in industrial research collaboration," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 41(2), pages 351-371.
- Francis Bloch, 1995. "Endogenous Structures of Association in Oligopolies," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 26(3), pages 537-556, Autumn.
- Sanjeev Goyal & Sumit Joshi, 2006. "Unequal connections," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 34(3), pages 319-349, October.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Michael D. Whinston, 1990. "Multimarket Contact and Collusive Behavior," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 21(1), pages 1-26, Spring.
- Mohamed Belhaj & Sebastian Bervoets & Frédéric Deroïan, 2013. "Network Design under Local Complementarities," Working Papers halshs-00796487, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsR&D Collaborations; Network Formation; Multi-market Oligopolies;
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gat:wpaper:1339. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nelly Wirth). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gateefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.