Do research joint ventures serve a collusive function?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fosfuri, A. & Helmers, C. & Roux, C., 2012. "Are joint patents collusive? Evidence from the US and Europe," Discussion Paper 2012-035, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Hinloopen, J. & Smrkolj, G. & Wagener, F.O.O., 2013.
"In Defense of Trusts: R&D Cooperation in Global Perspective,"
CeNDEF Working Papers
13-05, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Hinloopen, Jeroen & Smrkolj, Grega & Wagener, Florian, 2013. "In Defense of Trusts: R&D Cooperation in Global Perspective," MPRA Paper 63551, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Apr 2015.
- Jeroen Hinloopen & Grega Smrkolj & Florian Wagener, 2013. "In Defense of Trusts: R&D Cooperation in Global Perspective," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-045/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Tannistra Banerjee & Stephen Martin, 2015.
"Pharmaceutical Regulation and Innovative Performance: A Decision‐theoretic Model,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 36(3), pages 177-190, April.
- Tannista Banerjee & Stephen Martin, 2013. "Pharmaceutical regulation and innovative performance: a decision-theoretic model," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2013-21, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- König, Michael & Liu, Xiaodong & Zenou, Yves, 2014.
"R&D Networks: Theory, Empirics and Policy Implications,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9872, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael D. Koenig & Xiaodong Liu & Yves Zenou, 2014. "R&D Networks: Theory, Empirics and Policy Implications," Discussion Papers 13-027, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Tomaso Duso & Lars-Hendrik Röller & Jo Seldeslachts, 2014.
"Collusion Through Joint R&D: An Empirical Assessment,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 96(2), pages 349-370, May.
- Tomaso Duso & Lars-Hendrik Roeller & Jo Seldeslachts, 2010. "Collusion through Joint R&D: An Empirical Assessment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-112/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Duso, Tomaso & Röller, Lars-Hendrik & Seldeslachts, Jo, 2012. "Collusion through joint R&D: An empirical assessment," DICE Discussion Papers 79, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Duso, Tomaso & Röller, Lars-Hendrik & Seldeslachts, Jo, 2010. "Collusion through Joint R&D: An Empirical Assessment," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 343, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Tannista Banerjee & Ralph Siebert, 2013.
"The Impact of R&D Cooperation on Drug Variety Offered on the Market: Evidence from the Pharmaceutical Industry,"
Auburn Economics Working Paper Series
auwp2013-20, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Tannista Banerjee & Ralph Siebert, 2014. "The Impact of R&D Cooperations on Drug Variety Offered on the Market. Evidence from the Pharmaceutical Industry," CESifo Working Paper Series 4567, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gianluca Femminis & Gianmaria Martini, 2008. "Extended RJV cooperation and social welfare," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Teoria Economica e Metodi Quantitativi itemq0852, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Normann, Hans-Theo & Rösch, Jürgen & Schultz, Luis Manuel, 2015. "Do buyer groups facilitate collusion?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 72-84.
- Belleflamme,Paul & Peitz,Martin, 2015. "Industrial Organization," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107687899, March.
- Erika Raquel Badillo & Rosina Moreno, 2014.
"“Are R&D collaborative agreements persistent at the firm level? Empirical evidence for the Spanish case”,"
AQR Working Papers
201405, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Mar 2014.
- Erika Raquel Badillo & Rosina Moreno, 2014. "“Are R&D collaborative agreements persistent at the firm level? Empirical evidence for the Spanish case”," IREA Working Papers 201410, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Mar 2014.
- repec:eee:indorg:v:54:y:2017:i:c:p:89-124 is not listed on IDEAS
- Normann, Hans-Theo & Rösch, Jürgen & Schultz, Luis Manuel, 2014. "Do buyer groups facilitate collusion?," DICE Discussion Papers 74 [rev.], University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Ruble, Richard & Versaevel, Bruno, 2014.
"Market shares, R&D agreements, and the EU block exemption,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 15-25.
- Richard Ruble & Bruno Versaevel, 2014. "Market shares, R&D agreements, and the EU block exemption," Post-Print halshs-00879047, HAL.
- repec:zur:econwp:142 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ralph Siebert, 2013. "Are Ex Ante and Ex Post Licensing Agreements Useful Instruments to Lessen Uncertainty in R&D?," CESifo Working Paper Series 4535, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch and development; research joint ventures; antitrust policy; collusion;
- L24 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Contracting Out; Joint Ventures
- L44 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Antitrust Policy and Public Enterprise, Nonprofit Institutions, and Professional Organizations
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2009-10-10 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-INO-2009-10-10 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zur:iewwpx:448. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marita Kieser). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seizhch.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .