Report NEP-COM-2009-10-10This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Loertscher, Simon & Reisinger, Markus, 2009. "Competitive E?ects of Vertical Integration with Downstream Oligopsony and Oligopoly," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 278, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Lopez, Angel & Rey, Patrick, 2009. "Foreclosing Competition through Access Charges and Price Discrimination," IDEI Working Papers 570, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 2015.
- Dorothée Brécard, 2009. "On production costs in vertical differentiation models," Working Papers hal-00421171, HAL.
- Rosa Branca Esteves & Hélder Vasconcelos, 2009. "Price Discrimination under Customer Recognition and Mergers," NIPE Working Papers 23/2009, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Pflüger, Michael P. & Suedekum, Jens, 2009. "Subsidizing Firm Entry in Open Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 4384, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:trf:wpaper:273 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michelle S. Goeree & Eric Helland, 2009. "Do research joint ventures serve a collusive function?," IEW - Working Papers 448, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich, revised Jul 2012.
- Carbo Valverde, Santiago & Fernández de Guevara y Rodoselovics, Juan & Humphrey, David & Maudos, Joaquin, 2009. "Estimating the intensity of price and non-price competition in banking," MPRA Paper 17612, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- John H. Boyd & Gianni De Nicolo & Abu M. Jalal, 2009. "Bank Competition, Risk, and Asset Allocations," IMF Working Papers 09/143, .
- Tatiana Plotnikova, 2009. "Technology, Competition and the Time of Entry: Diversification Patterns in the Development of New Drugs," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-078, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Raff, Horst & Wagner, Joachim, 2009. "Intra-Industry Adjustment to Import Competition: Theory and Application to the German Clothing Industry," IZA Discussion Papers 4434, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).