Kartele jako przedmiot polityki gospodarczej
[Cartels in Public Policy Perspective]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- d'Aspremont, Claude & Jacquemin, Alexis, 1988.
"Cooperative and Noncooperative R&D in Duopoly with Spillovers,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1133-1137, December.
- d'ASPREMONT, Claude & JACQUEMIN, Alexis, 1988. "Cooperative and noncooperative R&D in duopoly with spillovers," CORE Discussion Papers RP 823, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Martin, Stephen, 2006. "Competition policy, collusion, and tacit collusion," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 1299-1332, November.
- John M. Connor, 2004.
"Global Antitrust Prosecutions of Modern International Cartels,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 239-267, September.
- Connor, John M., 2004. "Global Antitrust Prosecution of Modern International Cartels," Staff Papers 28610, Purdue University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- John M. Connor, 2004. "Global Antitrust Prosecutions Of Modern International Cartels," Working Papers 04-15, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Motta, Massimo & Polo, Michele, 2003.
"Leniency programs and cartel prosecution,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 347-379, March.
- Massimo Motta & Michele Polo, "undated". "Leniency Programs and Cartel Prosecution," Working Papers 150, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Motta, Massimo & Polo, Michele, 2000. "Leniency Programs and Cartel Prosecution," CEPR Discussion Papers 2349, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Motta, M. & Polo, M., 1999. "Leniency Programs and Cartel Prosecution," Economics Working Papers eco99/23, European University Institute.
- Vernon L. Smith, 1962.
"An Experimental Study of Competitive Market Behavior,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 322-322.
- Vernon L. Smith, 1962. "An Experimental Study of Competitive Market Behavior," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 111-111.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13637 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michelle S. Goeree & Eric Helland, 2009.
"Do research joint ventures serve a collusive function?,"
IEW - Working Papers
448, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich, revised Jul 2012.
- Sovinsky, Michelle & Helland, Eric, 2012. "Do Research Joint Ventures Serve a Collusive Function?," Economic Research Papers 270429, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Filomena Garcia & Cecilia Vergari, 2016.
"Revealing Incentives for Compatibility Provision in Vertically Differentiated Network Industries,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(3), pages 720-749, September.
- Filomena Garcia & Cecilia Vergari, 2015. "Revealing incentives for Compatibility Provision in Vertically differentiated Network Industries," CAEPR Working Papers 2015-005, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Department of Economics, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Prokop, Jacek, 1999. "Process of dominant-cartel formation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 241-257, February.
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Licht, Georg, 1998. "R&D cooperation and R&D intensity: theory and micro-econometric evidence for german manufacturing industries," ZEW Discussion Papers 98-32, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Prokop Jacek & Wiśnicki Bartłomiej, 2015. "R&D Activities in Oligopoly and Social Welfare," International Journal of Management and Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of World Economy, vol. 46(1), pages 134-146, June.
- Prokop, Jacek & Karbowski, Adam, 2013. "Współpraca badawczo-rozwojowa przedsiębiorstw a kartelizacja gałęzi [R&D cooperation of firms and the cartelization of industry]," MPRA Paper 73616, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aubert, Cecile & Rey, Patrick & Kovacic, William E., 2006.
"The impact of leniency and whistle-blowing programs on cartels,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 1241-1266, November.
- Cécile Aubert, 2005. "The Impact of Leniency and Whistle-blowing Programs on Cartels," Post-Print hal-00278558, HAL.
- Cécile Aubert & Patrick Rey & William Kovacic, 2006. "The Impact of Leniency and Whistle-blowing Programs on Cartels," Post-Print hal-00151654, HAL.
- Cécile Aubert, 2005. "The Impact of Leniency and Whistle-blowing Programs on Cartels," Post-Print hal-00278581, HAL.
- Pekka Saaskilahti, 2006. "Strategic R&D And Network Compatibility," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(8), pages 711-733.
- Motta, Massimo, 1992.
"Cooperative R&D and vertical product differentiation,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 643-661, December.
- Motta, M., 1991. "Cooperative R&D and vertical product differentiation," CORE Discussion Papers 1991028, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- De Bondt, Raymond & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 1991. "Strategic investment with spillovers," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 345-366, October.
- Kaz Miyagiwa, 2009. "Collusion And Research Joint Ventures," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(4), pages 768-784, December.
- Reinhard Selten, 1973. "A Simple Model of Imperfect Competition, where 4 are Few and 6 are Many," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 008, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
More about this item
KeywordsCartels; Public Policy;
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:90364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.