Process of dominant-cartel formation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Claude d'Aspremont & Alexis Jacquemin & Jean Jaskold Gabszewicz & John A. Weymark, 1983. "On the Stability of Collusive Price Leadership," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 16(1), pages 17-25, February.
- Donsimoni, Marie-Paule & Economides, Nicholas S & Polemarchakis, Herakles M, 1986. "Stable Cartels," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 27(2), pages 317-327, June.
- Daniel F. Spulber, 1989. "Regulation and Markets," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262192756, January.
- R.Rothschild, "undated". "Immediate vs Eventual Individual Rationality As A Basis For Cartel Stability," Working Papers ec6/91, Department of Economics, University of Lancaster.
- Reinhard Selten, 1973.
"A Simple Model of Imperfect Competition, where 4 are Few and 6 are Many,"
Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers
008, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Selten, Reinhard, 2017. "A simple model of imperfect competition, where 4 are few and 6 are many," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 8, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:agr:journl:v:1(590):y:2014:i:1(590):p:7-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexy, Oliver & Reitzig, Markus, 2013. "Private–collective innovation, competition, and firms’ counterintuitive appropriation strategies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 895-913.
- Prokop, Jacek & Karbowski, Adam, 2013. "R&D cooperation and industry cartelization," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-41, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Stéphan Marette & John Crespi, 2003. "Can Quality Certification Lead to Stable Cartels?," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 23(1), pages 43-64, August.
- Prokop, Jacek, 2011.
"Powstawanie i stabilność karteli heterogenicznych
[The emergence and stability of heterogeneous cartels]," MPRA Paper 43712, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Petter Vegard Hansen & Lars Lindholt, 2008. "The market power of OPEC 1973-2001," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(22), pages 2939-2959.
- Yoshio Kamijo & Shigeo Muto, 2010. "Farsighted Coalitional Stability Of A Price Leadership Cartel," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 61(4), pages 455-465, December.
- Herold, Daniel, 2015. "A Principal-Agent Model of Competition Law Compliance," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112980, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Hasnas, Irina & Wey, Christian, 2015. "Full versus partial collusion among brands and private label producers," DICE Discussion Papers 190, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Marette, S. & Crepsi, J.M., 1999. "Cartel Stability and Quality Signaling," Papers 99-29, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- Goyal, Sanjeev & Joshi, Sumit, 2003.
"Networks of collaboration in oligopoly,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, pages 57-85.
- Sumit Joshi, 2000. "Networks of Collaboration in Oligopoly," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0623, Econometric Society.
- Marc Escrihuela-Villar, 2009. "Does cartel leadership facilitate collusion?," DEA Working Papers 39, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Prokop, Jacek & Karbowski, Adam, 2013.
"Współpraca badawczo-rozwojowa przedsiębiorstw a kartelizacja gałęzi
[R&D cooperation of firms and the cartelization of industry]," MPRA Paper 73616, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johannes Paha, 2013. "The Impact of Persistent Shocks and Concave Objective Functions on Collusive Behavior," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201328, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Johannes Paha, 2011. "Empirical methods in the analysis of collusion," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 38(3), pages 389-415, July.
- Escrihuela-Villar, Marc, 2011. "On Welfare Effects Of Horizontal Mergers With Product Differentiation," Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Science, Universidad ESAN, vol. 16(30), pages 7-12.
- Effrosyni Diamantoudi, 2005. "Stable cartels revisited," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 26(4), pages 907-921, November.
- Rodrigues, Vasco, 2001.
"Endogenous mergers and market structure,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, pages 1245-1261.
- Vasco Rodrigues, 1998. "ENDOGENOUS MERGERS and MARKET STRUCTURE," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 05, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Darong DAI & Kunrong SHEN, 2014. "Stochastic evolutionary cartel formation," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(1(590)), pages 7-26, January.
- Johannes Paha, 2010. "Simulation and Prosecution of a Cartel with Endogenous Cartel Formation," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201007, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Zu, Lei & Zhang, Jin & Wang, Shouyang, 2012. "The size of stable cartels: An analytical approach," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 217-222.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:17:y:1999:i:2:p:241-257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.