Report NEP-TRA-2018-12-24This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Irina Busygina & Mikhail Filippov, 2018. "Russia And The Eurasian Economic Union: Conflicting Incentives For An Institutional Compromise," HSE Working papers WP BRP 31/IR/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Vértesy, László, 2018.
"A kis- és középvállalati szektor Magyarországon
[The small and medium enterprise sector in Hungary]," MPRA Paper 90066, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ksenia V. Rozhkova & Sergey Yu. Roshchin & Sergey A. Solntsev, 2018. "Wage Adjustment Policies In Russian Firms," HSE Working papers WP BRP 205/EC/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Xiaodong Gong & Jiti Gao & Xuan Liang & Xin Meng, 2018. "Inter-regional spillover and intra-regional agglomeration effects among local labour markets in China," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 20/18, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Pollitt, M. & Dale, L., 2018. "Restructuring the Chinese Electricity Supply Sector - How industrial electricity prices are determined in a liberalized power market: lessons from Great Britain," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1871, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Dominika Kolcunova & Tomas Havranek, 2018. "Estimating the Effective Lower Bound on the Czech National Bank's Policy Rate," Working Papers 2018/9, Czech National Bank.
- Sergey Vlasov, 2018. "Impact of the fiscal manoeuvre on GDP growth: estimation of short-term effects using fiscal multipliers," Bank of Russia Working Paper Series note17, Bank of Russia.
- Donaldson, John B. & Koulovatianos, Christos & Li, Jian & Mehra, Rajnish, 2018. "Demographics and FDI: Lessons from China's one-child policy," CFS Working Paper Series 613, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Anastasia B. Likhacheva & Hryhorii M. Kalachyhin, 2018. "Russian Policy Of The Pivot To The East: Puzzle Of Exports, Ftas And Eurasian Integration," HSE Working papers WP BRP 32/IR/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Huang, Bin & He, Xiaoyan & Xu, Lei & Zhu, Yu, 2018. "Elite School Designation and House Prices - Quasi-experimental Evidence from Beijing, China," GLO Discussion Paper Series 283, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Du, Rui & Zhang, Junfu, 2018. "Walled Cities and Urban Density in China," IZA Discussion Papers 11951, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Natan Colombo, 2018. "A multidisciplinary analysis of the Belt and Road Initiative," LIUC Papers in Economics 2018-5, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Michael McMahon & Alfred Schipke & Xiang Li, 2018. "China’s Monetary Policy Communication: Frameworks, Impact, and Recommendations," IMF Working Papers 18/244, International Monetary Fund.
- Levashenko, Antonina (Левашенко, Антонина) & Ermokhin, Ivan (Ермохин, Иван), 2018.
"Analysis of Russia's Investment Agreements and Proposals for Their Modification Based on OECD Standards
[Анализ Инвестиционных Соглашений России И Предложения По Их Изменению На Основе Стандартов О," Working Papers 041828, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Rui Mano & Jiayi Zhang, 2018. "China’s Rebalancing: Recent Progress, Prospects and Policies," IMF Working Papers 18/243, International Monetary Fund.
- Vértesy, László, 2018.
"A nyugdíjrendszer helyzete és finanszírozhatósága
[The situation and the financial viability of the pension system]," MPRA Paper 90399, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Xi & Wang, Tianyu & Busch, Susan H., 2018. "Does Money Relieve Depression? Evidence from Social Pension Expansions in China," GLO Discussion Paper Series 285, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Grogan, Louise, 2018. "The Labeling Effect of a Child Benefits System: Evidence from Russia 1994-2015," IZA Discussion Papers 11962, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hanming Fang & Zhe Li & Nianhang Xu & Hongjun Yan, 2018. "In the Shadows of the Government: Relationship Building During Political Turnovers," NBER Working Papers 25300, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Iga Magda & Ewa Cukrowska-Torzewska, 2018. "Do female managers help to lower within-firm gender pay gaps? Public institutions vs. private enterprises," IBS Working Papers 08/2018, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Karbowski, Adam & Kryśkiewicz, Łukasz & Prokop, Jacek, 2018.
"Kartele jako przedmiot polityki gospodarczej
[Cartels in Public Policy Perspective]," MPRA Paper 90364, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2018.
- Jan Witajewski-Baltvilks & Marek Antosiewicz & Andrzej Ceglarz & Haris Doukas & Alexandros Nikas & Jakub Sawulski & Aleksander Szpor & Baiba Witajewska-Baltvilka, 2018. "Risks associated with the decarbonisation of the Polish power sector," IBS Research Reports 05/2018, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.