Governing Food and Nutrition Security in Food-Importing and Aid-Recipient Countries: Burkina Faso and Ethiopia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Berg, Alan, 1987. "Nutrition planning is alive and well, thank you," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 365-375, November.
- Laroche Dupraz, C. & Postolle, A., 2013.
"Food sovereignty and agricultural trade policy commitments: How much leeway do West African nations have?,"
Elsevier, pages 115-125.
- Catherine Laroche Dupraz & Angèle Postolle, 2011. "Food sovereignty and agricultural trade policy commitments: How much leeway do West African nations have?," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 11-03, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Catherine Laroche-Dupraz & Angèle Postolle, 2013. "Food sovereignty and agricultural trade policy commitments: how much leeway do West African nations have?," Post-Print hal-01208839, HAL.
- Field, John Osgood, 1987. "Multisectoral nutrition planning: a post-mortem," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 15-28, February.
- M. Huchet Bourdon & C. Laroche Dupraz, 2014. "National food security: a framework for public policy and international trade," FOODSECURE Working papers 17, LEI Wageningen UR.
- World Bank, 2013. "Improving Nutrition through Multisectoral Approaches," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16953, The World Bank.
- Kohler-Koch, Beate, 2002. "European Networks and Ideas: Changing National Policies?," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 6, April.
- Hannah Pieters & Anneleen Vandeplas & Andrea Guariso & Nathalie Francken & Alexander Sarris & Jo Swinnen & Nicolas Gerber & Joachim von Braun & Maximo Torero, 2012. "Perspectives on relevant concepts related to food and nutrition security," FOODSECURE Working papers 1, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Garrett, James, ed. & Natalicchio, Marcela, ed., 2011. "Working multisectorally in nutrition: Principles, practices, and case studies," Research reports jamesgarrett, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fsc:fspubl:34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Barbara van der Hout). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ledlonl.html .