Assessment of the capacity, incentives, and performance of agricultural extension agents in western Democratic Republic of the Congo:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jock R. Anderson, 2004. "Agricultural Extension: Good Intentions and Hard Realities," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 19(1), pages 41-60.
- Birner, Regina & Davis, Kristin & Pender, John & Nkonya, Ephraim & Anandajayasekeram, Pooniah & Ekboir, Javier M. & Mbabu, Adiel N. & Spielman, David J. & Horna, Daniela & Benin, Samuel & Kisamba-Muge, 2006. "From "best practice" to "best fit": a framework for designing and analyzing pluralistic agricultural advisory services," Research briefs 4, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Samuel Benin & Ephraim Nkonya & Geresom Okecho & Joseé Randriamamonjy & Edward Kato & Geofrey Lubade & Miriam Kyotalimye, 2011. "Returns to spending on agricultural extension: the case of the National Agricultural Advisory Services (NAADS) program of Uganda," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 42(2), pages 249-267, March.
- Davis, Kristin & Swanson, Burton & Amudavi, David & Mekonnen, Daniel Ayalew & Flohrs, Aaron & Riese, Jens & Lamb, Chloe & Zerfu, Elias, 2010. "In-depth assessment of the public agricultural extension system of Ethiopia and recommendations for improvement:," IFPRI discussion papers 1041, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gershon Feder & Regina Birner & Jock R. Anderson, 2011. "The private sector's role in agricultural extension systems: potential and limitations," Journal of Agribusiness in Developing and Emerging Economies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 31-54, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nlemfu Mukoko, Jean Blaise, 2013.
"Ralentissement de la croissance économique des principaux partenaires commerciaux et ses implications sur l’économie congolaise
[Impact of slower economic growth in major trading partners on the Co," MPRA Paper 65089, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2015.
- Wabenga Yango, James & Nlemfu Mukoko, J.Blaise, 2014.
"Croissance agricole et options d’investissement pour la réduction de la pauvreté en R.D.CONGO : une analyse en équilibre général calculable
[Agriculture Growth and Investments Options for Poverty r," MPRA Paper 64828, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Jun 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural extension services; Capacity building; Incentives; agricultural transformation; Reform; advisory service;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-11-02 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2013-11-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-HRM-2013-11-02 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .