Returns to spending on agricultural extension: the case of the National Agricultural Advisory Services (NAADS) program of Uganda
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 42 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (03)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0169-5150|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0169-5150|
- Smale, Melinda & Byerlee, Derek & Jayne, Thom S., 2011.
"Maize Revolutions in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
202592, Egerton University, Tegemeo Institute of Agricultural Policy and Development.
- Smale, Melinda & Byerlee, Derek R. & Jayne, Thomas S., 2011. "Maize Revolutions in Sub-Saharan Africa," Miscellaneous Publications 113651, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Smale, Melinda & Byerlee, Derek & Jayne, Thom, 2011. "Maize revolutions in Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5659, The World Bank.
- Renkow, Mitch, 2010. "Impacts of IFPRI's "priorities for pro-poor public investment" global research program:," Impact assessments 31, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mogues, Tewodaj & Yu, Bingxin & Fan, Shenggen & Mcbride, Linden, 2012. "The impacts of public investment in and for agriculture: Synthesis of the existing evidence," IFPRI discussion papers 1217, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:spr:ssefpa:v:9:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s12571-017-0669-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Ragasa, Catherine & Ulimwengu, John M. & Randriamamonjy, Josee & Badibanga, ThaddÃ©e, 2013. "Assessment of the capacity, incentives, and performance of agricultural extension agents in western Democratic Republic of the Congo:," IFPRI discussion papers 1283, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Karl Pauw & James Thurlow, 2015. "Prioritizing Rural Investments in Africa: A Hybrid Evaluation Approach Applied to Uganda," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 27(3), pages 407-424, July.
- Pauw, Karl & Thurlow, James, 2013. "Prioritizing Rural Investments in Africa: A Hybrid Evaluation Approach Applied to Uganda," WIDER Working Paper Series 060, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Islam, Abu Hayat, 2015. "Can Integrated Rice-Fish System Increase Welfare of the Marginalized Extreme Poor in Bangladesh? A DID Matching Approach," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211792, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nkonya, Ephraim & Place, Frank & Pender, John & Mwanjololo, Majaliwa & Okhimamhe, Appollonia & Kato, Edward & Crespo, Susana & Ndjeunga, Jupiter & Traore, Sibiry, 2011. "Climate risk management through sustainable land management in Sub-Saharan Africa:," IFPRI discussion papers 1126, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Egziabher, Kidanemariam G. & Mathijs, Erik & Deckers, Jozef A. & Gebrehiwot, Kindeya & Bauer, Hans & Maertens, Miet, 2013. "The Economic Impact of a New Rural Extension Approach in Northern Ethiopia," Working Papers 146558, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
- Ton, Giel & Klerkx, Laurens & de Grip, Karin & Rau, Marie-Luise, 2015. "Innovation grants to smallholder farmers: Revisiting the key assumptions in the impact pathways," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 9-23.
- Abay, Kibrom A. & Berhane, Guush & Taffesse, Alemayehu Seyoum & Koru, Bethlehem & Abay, Kibrewossen, 2016. "Understanding farmers’ technology adoption decisions: Input complementarity and heterogeneity:," ESSP working papers 82, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Enoch M. Kikulwe & Nassul .S. Kabunga & Matin Qaim, 2012. "Impact of tissue culture banana technology in Kenya: A difference-in-difference estimation approach," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 117, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- World Bank, 2010. "Sub-Saharan Africa - Managing Land in a Changing Climate : An Operational Perspective for Sub-Saharan Africa," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2874, The World Bank.
- Faure, Guy & Davis, Kristin E. & Ragasa, Catherine & Franzel, Steven & Babu, Suresh Chandra, 2016. "Framework to assess performance and impact of pluralistic agricultural extension systems: The best-fit framework revisited:," IFPRI discussion papers 1567, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ragasa, Catherine & Berhane, Guush & Tadesse, Fanaye & Taffesse, Alemayehu Seyoum, 2012. "Gender differences in access to extension services and agricultural productivity:," ESSP working papers 49, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ragasa, Catherine & Berhane, Guush & Tadesse, Fanaye & Taffesse, Alemayehu Seyoum, 2013. "Quality Matters and Not Quantity: Evidence on Productivity Impacts of Extension Service Provision in Ethiopia," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150487, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:42:y:2011:i:2:p:249-267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed