Returns to spending on agricultural extension: the case of the National Agricultural Advisory Services (NAADS) program of Uganda
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Faure, Guy & Davis, Kristin E. & Ragasa, Catherine & Franzel, Steven & Babu, Suresh Chandra, 2016. "Framework to assess performance and impact of pluralistic agricultural extension systems: The best-fit framework revisited:," IFPRI discussion papers 1567, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Smale, Melinda & Byerlee, Derek & Jayne, Thom S., 2011.
"Maize Revolutions in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
202592, Egerton University, Tegemeo Institute of Agricultural Policy and Development.
- Smale, Melinda & Byerlee, Derek R. & Jayne, Thomas S., 2011. "Maize Revolutions in Sub-Saharan Africa," Miscellaneous Publications 113651, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Smale, Melinda & Byerlee, Derek & Jayne, Thom, 2011. "Maize revolutions in Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5659, The World Bank.
- Karl Pauw & James Thurlow, 2015.
"Prioritizing Rural Investments in Africa: A Hybrid Evaluation Approach Applied to Uganda,"
The European Journal of Development Research,
Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 27(3), pages 407-424, July.
- Pauw, Karl & Thurlow, James, 2013. "Prioritizing Rural Investments in Africa: A Hybrid Evaluation Approach Applied to Uganda," WIDER Working Paper Series 060, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Egziabher, Kidanemariam G. & Mathijs, Erik & Deckers, Jozef A. & Gebrehiwot, Kindeya & Bauer, Hans & Maertens, Miet, 2013. "The Economic Impact of a New Rural Extension Approach in Northern Ethiopia," Working Papers 146558, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
- repec:spr:ssefpa:v:9:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s12571-017-0669-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:103:y:2018:i:c:p:216-225 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nkonya, Ephraim & Place, Frank & Pender, John & Mwanjololo, Majaliwa & Okhimamhe, Appollonia & Kato, Edward & Crespo, Susana & Ndjeunga, Jupiter & Traore, Sibiry, 2011. "Climate risk management through sustainable land management in Sub-Saharan Africa:," IFPRI discussion papers 1126, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Abay, Kibrom A. & Berhane, Guush & Taffesse, Alemayehu Seyoum & Koru, Bethlehem & Abay, Kibrewossen, 2016. "Understanding farmers’ technology adoption decisions: Input complementarity and heterogeneity:," ESSP working papers 82, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Renkow, Mitch, 2010. "Impacts of IFPRI's "priorities for pro-poor public investment" global research program:," Impact assessments 31, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mogues, Tewodaj & Yu, Bingxin & Fan, Shenggen & Mcbride, Linden, 2012. "The impacts of public investment in and for agriculture: Synthesis of the existing evidence," IFPRI discussion papers 1217, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:143:y:2017:i:c:p:98-115 is not listed on IDEAS
- Enoch M. Kikulwe & Nassul .S. Kabunga & Matin Qaim, 2012. "Impact of tissue culture banana technology in Kenya: A difference-in-difference estimation approach," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 117, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Ragasa, Catherine & Ulimwengu, John M. & Randriamamonjy, Josee & Badibanga, ThaddÃ©e, 2013. "Assessment of the capacity, incentives, and performance of agricultural extension agents in western Democratic Republic of the Congo:," IFPRI discussion papers 1283, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- World Bank, 2010. "Sub-Saharan Africa - Managing Land in a Changing Climate : An Operational Perspective for Sub-Saharan Africa," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2874, The World Bank.
- Ragasa, Catherine & Berhane, Guush & Tadesse, Fanaye & Taffesse, Alemayehu Seyoum, 2012. "Gender differences in access to extension services and agricultural productivity:," ESSP working papers 49, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Yoko Kijima, 2018. "Long-term and Spillover Effects of Rice Production Training in Uganda," Working Papers 161, JICA Research Institute.
- Islam, Abu Hayat, 2015. "Can Integrated Rice-Fish System Increase Welfare of the Marginalized Extreme Poor in Bangladesh? A DID Matching Approach," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211792, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ton, Giel & Klerkx, Laurens & de Grip, Karin & Rau, Marie-Luise, 2015. "Innovation grants to smallholder farmers: Revisiting the key assumptions in the impact pathways," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 9-23.
- Ragasa, Catherine & Berhane, Guush & Tadesse, Fanaye & Taffesse, Alemayehu Seyoum, 2013. "Quality Matters and Not Quantity: Evidence on Productivity Impacts of Extension Service Provision in Ethiopia," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150487, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:42:y:2011:i:2:p:249-267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.