Ralentissement de la croissance économique des principaux partenaires commerciaux et ses implications sur l’économie congolaise
[Impact of slower economic growth in major trading partners on the Congolese economy]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benin, Samuel & Mogues, Tewodaj & Cudjoe, Godsway & Randriamamonjy, Josee, 2009. "Public expenditures and agricultural productivity growth in Ghana," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51634, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Shenggen Fan & Xiaobo Zhang, 2008.
"Public Expenditure, Growth and Poverty Reduction in Rural Uganda,"
African Development Review,
African Development Bank, vol. 20(3), pages 466-496.
- Fan, Shenggen & Zhang, Xiaobo & Rao, Neetha, 2004. "Public expenditure, growth, and poverty reduction in rural Uganda," DSGD discussion papers 4, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Nlemfu Mukoko, Jean Blaise & Wabenga Yango, James, 2011.
"Une Matrice de Comptabilité Sociale pour la R.D. Congo : MCS-RDC2005
[A 2005 Social Accounting Matrix for D.R.Congo]," MPRA Paper 65020, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Jun 2015.
- Nlemfu Mukoko, Jean Blaise & Wabenga Yango, James, 2012.
"Analyse de l'économie congolaise à travers la matrice de comptabilité sociale de 2005
[Analysis of the D.R.Congo economy through the social accounting matrix of the year 2005]," MPRA Paper 65037, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2015.
- Nlemfu Mukoko, J.Blaise & Wabenga Yango, James, 2014.
"Croisssance Agricole et Options d'Investissement en R.D.Congo : une Analyse en Equilibre Général Calculable
[Agriculture Growth and investments options for poverty reduction in D.R.Congo]," MPRA Paper 58193, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Jun 2015.
- Diao, Xinshen & Thurlow, James & Benin, Samuel & Fan, Shenggen, 2012. "Strategies and priorities for African agriculture: Economywide perspectives from country studies," Issue briefs 73, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Diao, Xinshen & Thurlow, James & Benin, Samuel & Fan, Shenggen, 2012. "Strategies and priorities for African agriculture: Economywide perspectives from country studies," IFPRI books, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), number Xinshen Diao.
- Ragasa, Catherine & Ulimwengu, John M. & Randriamamonjy, Josee & Badibanga, ThaddÃ©e, 2013. "Assessment of the capacity, incentives, and performance of agricultural extension agents in western Democratic Republic of the Congo:," IFPRI discussion papers 1283, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:fpr:ifprib:xinshendiao is not listed on IDEAS
- Pauw, Karl & Thurlow, James & Uaiene, Rafael & Mazunda, John, 2012. "Agricultural growth and poverty in Mozambique: Technical analysis in support of the Comprehensive Africa Agriculture Development Program (CAADP)," MSSP working papers 2, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsComputable general equilibrium; economic growth;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:65089. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.