The (Arab) Agricultural Investment for Development Analyzer (AIDA): An innovative tool for evidence-based planning
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shenggen Fan, 2000. "Research Investment and the Economic Returns To Chinese Agricultural Research," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 163-182, September.
- Benin, Samuel & Mogues, Tewodaj & Cudjoe, Godsway & Randriamamonjy, Josee, 2009. "Public expenditures and agricultural productivity growth in Ghana," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51634, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Shenggen Fan & Peter Hazell & Sukhadeo Thorat, 2000. "Government Spending, Growth and Poverty in Rural India," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(4), pages 1038-1051.
- Shenggen Fan & Xiaobo Zhang, 2008.
"Public Expenditure, Growth and Poverty Reduction in Rural Uganda,"
African Development Review,
African Development Bank, vol. 20(3), pages 466-496.
- Fan, Shenggen & Zhang, Xiaobo & Rao, Neetha, 2004. "Public expenditure, growth, and poverty reduction in rural Uganda," DSGD discussion papers 4, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Aschauer, David Alan, 1989. "Is public expenditure productive?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 177-200, March.
- Tewodaj Mogues, 2011.
"The Bang for the Birr: Public Expenditures and Rural Welfare in Ethiopia,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(5), pages 735-752.
- Mogues, Tewodaj & Ayele, Gezahegn & Paulos, Zelekawork, 2007. "The bang for the birr: Public expenditures and rural welfare in Ethiopia," IFPRI discussion papers 702, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mogues, Tewodaj & Ayele, Gezahegn & Paulos, Zelekawork, 2008. "The bang for the birr: Public expenditures and rural welfare in Ethiopia," Research reports 160, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Glomm, Gerhard & Ravikumar, B., 1997. "Productive government expenditures and long-run growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 183-204, January.
- Fan, Shenngen & Hazell, Peter & Haque, T., 2000. "Targeting public investments by agro-ecological zone to achieve growth and poverty alleviation goals in rural India," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 411-428, August.
- Shenggen Fan & Ashok Gulati & Sukhadeo Thorat, 2008.
"Investment, subsidies, and pro‐poor growth in rural India,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(2), pages 163-170, September.
- Fan, Shenggen & Gulati, Ashok & Thorat, Sukhadeo, 2007. "Investment, subsidies, and pro-poor growth in rural India:," IFPRI discussion papers 716, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Teruel, Romeo G. & Kuroda, Yoshimi, 2005. "Public infrastructure and productivity growth in Philippine agriculture, 1974-2000," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 555-576, June.
- Diao, Xinshen & Thurlow, James & Benin, Samuel & Fan, Shenggen, 2012. "Strategies and priorities for African agriculture: Economywide perspectives from country studies," Issue briefs 73, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Diao, Xinshen & Thurlow, James & Benin, Samuel & Fan, Shenggen, 2012. "Strategies and priorities for African agriculture: Economywide perspectives from country studies," IFPRI books, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), number Xinshen Diao.
- repec:fpr:ifprib:xinshendiao is not listed on IDEAS
- Nin-Pratt, Alejandro & El-Enbaby, Hoda & Figueroa, Jose Luis & ElDidi, Hagar & Breisinger, Clemens, 2018. "Agriculture and economic transformation in the Middle East and North Africa: A review of the past with lessons for the future," Food policy reports 978-0-89629-295-6, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Guo, Qingwang & Liu, Chang & Ma, Guangrong, 2016. "How large is the local fiscal multiplier? Evidence from Chinese counties," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 343-352.
- Dillon, Andrew & Sharma, Manohar & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2011. "Estimating the impact of rural investments in Nepal," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 250-258, April.
More about this item
KeywordsEGYPT; ARAB COUNTRIES; MIDDLE EAST; NORTH AFRICA; AFRICA; agricultural development; economic development; economic policies; agricultural policies; agricultural planning; public investment; rural development; rural development; agricultural investment plans; Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) model;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:menawp:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.