Agricultural Growth And Poverty Reduction In The D.R.Congo: A General Equilibrium Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Diao, Xinshen & Thurlow, James & Benin, Samuel & Fan, Shenggen, 2012. "Strategies and priorities for African agriculture: Economywide perspectives from country studies," Issue briefs 73, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Diao, Xinshen & Thurlow, James & Benin, Samuel & Fan, Shenggen, 2012. "Strategies and priorities for African agriculture: Economywide perspectives from country studies," IFPRI books, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), number Xinshen Diao, OCTOBER.
- repec:fpr:ifprib:xinshendiao is not listed on IDEAS
- Nlemfu Mukoko, Jean Blaise & Wabenga Yango, James, 2011.
"Une Matrice de Comptabilité Sociale pour la R.D. Congo : MCS-RDC2005
[A 2005 Social Accounting Matrix for D.R.Congo]," MPRA Paper 65020, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Jun 2015.
- World Bank, 2013. "World Development Indicators 2013," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13191, November.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Consumer/Household Economics; Political Economy; Public Economics; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ijfaec:234915. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiaaktr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.