Report NEP-HRM-2013-11-02This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Terstiege, Stefan, 2013. "Objective versus Subjective Performance Evaluations," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 430, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Ramm, Joachim & Tjøtta, Sigve & Torsvik, Gaute, 2013. "Incentives and creativity in groups," Working Papers in Economics 06/13, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Pontus Rendahl, 2013. "Equilibrium Contracts and Firm-sponsored Training," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1336, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jocelyn Donze & Trude Gunnes, 2013. "Becoming “We” Instead of “I”, Identity Management and Incentives in the Workplace," Working Papers of BETA 2013-17, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Andreas Koch & Daniel Pastuh & Jochen Späth, 2013. "New Firms and New Forms of Work," IAW Discussion Papers 97, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Nathalie Lazaric & Alain Raybaut, 2013. "Do Incentive Systems Spur Work Motivation of Inventors in High Tech Firms ? A Group-Based Perspective," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-40, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Mark Huggett & Greg Kaplan, 2013. "The Money Value of a Man," Working Papers 1474, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Benoît Chalvignac, 2013. "Partnership and trust in gift-exchange games," Working Papers of BETA 2013-18, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Poot, Jacques & Roskruge, Matthew, 2013. "Internationalisation of Education and Returns in the Labour Market," IZA Discussion Papers 7696, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stoyanov, Andrey & Zubanov, Nikolay, 2013. "Money on the Table? Firms' and Workers' Gains from Productivity Spillovers through Worker Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 7702, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ragasa, Catherine & Ulimwengu, John M. & Randriamamonjy, Josee & Badibanga, ThaddÃ©e, 2013. "Assessment of the capacity, incentives, and performance of agricultural extension agents in western Democratic Republic of the Congo:," IFPRI discussion papers 1283, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Fioroni, Tamara & D'Alessandro, Simone, 2013. "Child Labour and Inequality," MPRA Paper 50885, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Terstiege, Stefan, 2013. "Precontractual Investigation and Sequential Screening," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 429, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Lechner, Michael & Downward, Paul, 2013. "Heterogeneous Sports Participation and Labour Market Outcomes in England," IZA Discussion Papers 7690, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olivier Bargain & Eliane El Badaoui & Prudence Kwenda & Eric Strobl & Frank Walsh, 2013. "The Formal Sector Wage Premium and Firm Size for Self-employed Workers," Working Papers 201317, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Monica Billio & Gregory Jannin & Bertrand Maillet & Loriana Pelizzon, 2013. "Portfolio Performance Measure and A New Generalized Utility-based N-moment Measure," Working Papers 2013:22, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Diedrich, Andreas & Eriksson-Zetterquist, Ulla & Ewertsson, Lena & Hagberg, Johan & Hallin, Anette & Lavén, Fredrik & Lindberg, Kajsa & Raviola, Elena & Rindzeviciute, Egle & Walter, Lars, 2013. "Exploring the Performativity Turn in Management Studies," GRI-rapport 2013:2, University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg Research Institute GRI.