Farmer based organizations in Ghana:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernard, Tanguy & Spielman, David J., 2009. "Reaching the rural poor through rural producer organizations? A study of agricultural marketing cooperatives in Ethiopia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 60-69, February.
- Greenwell Matchaya, 2010. "Cooperative patronage: The National Smallholder Farmers' Association of Malawi in Kasungu District," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 397-412.
- Markelova, Helen & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth & Hellin, Jon & Dohrn, Stephan, 2009. "Collective action for smallholder market access," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 1-7, February.
- Salifu, Adam & Francesconi, Gian Nicola & Kolavalli, Shashidhara, 2010. "A review of collective action in rural Ghana," IFPRI discussion papers 998, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdul-Rahaman, Awal & Abdulai, Awudu, 2018. "Do farmer groups impact on farm yield and efficiency of smallholder farmers? Evidence from rice farmers in northern Ghana," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 95-105.
- Kwarteng Amaning Theophilus & Sarfo-Mensah Paul, 2019. "The impact of savings groups on female agency: insights from village savings and loans associations in Northern Ghana," Asian Journal of Agriculture and rural Development, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 9(2), pages 133-146, December.
- Mira Slavova & Anca Metiu, 2015. "Ritualization and the Process of Knowledge Transfer," Working Papers hal-01184948, HAL.
- Slavova, Mira & Metiu , Anca, 2015. "Ritualization and the Process of Knowledge Transfer," ESSEC Working Papers WP1511, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Lu, Wencong & Horlu, Godwin Seyram Agbemavor Kwasi, 2019. "Transition of small farms in Ghana: perspectives of farm heritage, employment and networks," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 434-452.
- Houssou, Nazaire & Kolavalli, Shashidhara & Silver, Jed, 2016. "Agricultural intensification, technology adoption, and institutions in Ghana," GSSP policy notes 10, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Aniah Dominic Avea & Jing Zhu & Xu Tian & Tomas Baležentis & Tianxiang Li & Michael Rickaille & William Funsani, 2016. "Do NGOs and Development Agencies Contribute to Sustainability of Smallholder Soybean Farmers in Northern Ghana—A Stochastic Production Frontier Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-17, May.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:gsspwp:31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.