Conflict, food insecurity, and globalization:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Adato, Michelle & Haddad, Lawrence James & Hazell, Peter B. R., 2003. "Impacts of agricultural research on poverty," FCND briefs 164, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Addison, Tony, 2005.
"Post-Conflict Recovery: Does the Global Economy Work for Peace?,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
DP2005/05, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Tony Addison, 2009. "Post-Conflict Recovery: Does the Global Economy Work for Peace?," Working Papers id:2299, eSocialSciences.
- Collier, Paul & Hoeffler, Anke, 1998. "On Economic Causes of Civil War," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(4), pages 563-573, October.
- Adams, Richard Jr., 1983. "The role of research in policy development: The creation of the IMF cereal import facility," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 11(7), pages 549-563, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baiyegunhi, L.J.S. & Oppong, B.B., 2016. "Commercialisation of mopane worm (Imbrasia belina) in rural households in Limpopo Province, South Africa," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 141-148.
- Amavilah, Voxi & Asongu, Simplice A. & Andrés, Antonio R., 2017.
"Effects of globalization on peace and stability: Implications for governance and the knowledge economy of African countries,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 91-103.
- Voxi Amavilah & Simplice Asongu & Antonio Andrés, 2017. "Effects of globalization on peace and stability: Implications for governance and the knowledge economy of African countries," Working Papers 17/014, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Amavilah, Voxi & Asongu, Simplice & Andrés, Antonio, 2017. "Effects of globalization on peace and stability: Implications for governance and the knowledge economy of African countries," MPRA Paper 80651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mujawamariya, Gaudiose & Karimov, Aziz A., 2014. "Importance of socio-economic factors in the collection of NTFPs: The case of gum arabic in Kenya," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 24-29.
More about this item
KeywordsHunger; Conflict; war; Globalization; Crops; exports; coffee; Cotton; Human rights; Right to food; Fair trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2006-09-23 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2006-09-23 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2006-09-23 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2006-09-23 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:fcnddp:206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .