Conflict, food insecurity, and globalization:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Collier, Paul & Hoeffler, Anke, 1998. "On Economic Causes of Civil War," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(4), pages 563-573, October.
- Adams, Richard Jr., 1983. "The role of research in policy development: The creation of the IMF cereal import facility," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 11(7), pages 549-563, July.
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Adato, Michelle & Haddad, Lawrence James & Hazell, Peter B. R., 2003. "Impacts of agricultural research on poverty," FCND briefs 164, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Addison, Tony, 2005.
"Post-Conflict Recovery: Does the Global Economy Work for Peace?,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
DP2005/05, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Tony Addison, 2009. "Post-Conflict Recovery: Does the Global Economy Work for Peace?," Working Papers id:2299, eSocialSciences.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baiyegunhi, L.J.S. & Oppong, B.B., 2016. "Commercialisation of mopane worm (Imbrasia belina) in rural households in Limpopo Province, South Africa," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 141-148.
- Amavilah, Voxi & Asongu, Simplice A. & Andrés, Antonio R., 2017.
"Effects of globalization on peace and stability: Implications for governance and the knowledge economy of African countries,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 91-103.
- Voxi Amavilah & Simplice Asongu & Antonio Andrés, 2017. "Effects of globalization on peace and stability: Implications for governance and the knowledge economy of African countries," Working Papers 17/014, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Amavilah, Voxi & Asongu, Simplice & Andrés, Antonio, 2017. "Effects of globalization on peace and stability: Implications for governance and the knowledge economy of African countries," MPRA Paper 80651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mujawamariya, Gaudiose & Karimov, Aziz A., 2014. "Importance of socio-economic factors in the collection of NTFPs: The case of gum arabic in Kenya," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 24-29.
More about this item
KeywordsHunger; Conflict; war; Globalization; Crops; exports; coffee; Cotton; Human rights; Right to food; Fair trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2006-09-23 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2006-09-23 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2006-09-23 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2006-09-23 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:fcnddp:206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.